Anyone stay at La Quinta Miami East?

HMSDingy

...and if so how was it? :confused:

We stayed there Jan. 2008 and are booked again Jan. 2009.

It is in an industrial area so you should not walk around the area. We ate at the Bennigan's next door which was practically in their parking lot. However, it has closed so now your options are ordering from neighborhood pizzarias. Unless, of course, you have a car.

We found the b'fast quite good. We were picked up at the airport and didn't wait long.

They also had a minibus which took us to the cruise terminal.

Hi,

We stayed there last April, my wife and I. Read some reviews on theses boards that weren't so nice, but we found it to be very nice. We had a rental car, so we went somewhere to eat. I like to walk, so about 7 PM I went for a walk and found it to be safe and even found a convenience store not too far away. Would recommend it and will stay there again in the future.

Knarf (Frank back wards)

• 2 weeks later...

This may be a stupid question, but here goes...........I've read that they let you leave your car there and shuttle you to the port but do they provide a return shuttle back to the hotel? We'll be leaving on NCL Dawn on 1/31 and we're looking for a decent place to stay.

This may be a stupid question, but here goes...........I've read that they let you leave your car there and shuttle you to the port but do they provide a return shuttle back to the hotel? We'll be leaving on NCL Dawn on 1/31 and we're looking for a decent place to stay.

No, they do not provide a return shuttle. You'd have to grab a taxi

to get back to the hotel.

Archived