FantaSea, Element, Arcobatics in General: Compiling a list

robsvacation

My cruise ship demelma are the shows: I despize those "Gotta Sing/Gotta Dance Spectaculars" while I love just about anything acrobatic. Here's what I've found so far:

-Milli has an acrobatic show called FantaSea

-Conne has a show called Elements and will have the Cirque du Soleil experience as of Dec 5

-Summit will Have the Cirque du Soleil experience sometime in February

-I also read a few cruise reviews of Horizon and Zenith where, on the longer cruises, an acrobatic show is sometimes performed.

Looking for names and descriptions of shows throughout the fleet that are acrobatic in nature without having me sit through too much "Hooray for this and that" nonsense.

If it's just an adagio dual or some acrobat in the middle of the show that doesn't count, half the time these talented performers can't perform anyways due to ship movement or injuries, leaving you with just more singing and dancing.

Galaxy has "Cirque du Galaxy." The show features a group of excellent Chinese acrobats and a pair from Eastern Europe. The "singers and dancers" perform in between the acrobats' acts, but clearly the focus is on the acrobats. They are really fun to watch!

ecowen,

Wow! When did that start? I don't remember that on our Galaxy transatlantic in September. We did have a very good adagio (is that the right word for acrobatic dancers?) that I think were from Russia, but no chineses acrobats or acrobatic-centered show.

Archived