Guaranteed balcony assigned but, can they move you?

Our guaranteed balcony cabin has been assigned, and we are very happy with it. Question: Is that a permanent assignment? We don't want to move, but I wonder if RCCL would move us if they need our cabin. We are sailing during Thanksgiving.

Our guaranteed balcony cabin has been assigned, and we are very happy with it. Question: Is that a permanent assignment? We don't want to move, but I wonder if RCCL would move us if they need our cabin.

:( Yes they can move you to another balcony cabin if they need yours and can sale it at full price. The good thing is, they have to give you a cabin with balcony, some were on the ship!:rolleyes:

Thanks papa, firefly and martin.

I guess we will have to hope for the best.

We went from our original E1 balcony (think Radiance ship), to a guaranteed and saved $620.00 (!)...Now they assigned us a very good cabin on E-1 (same category we had before). We are very happy with the money we saved, and if they decide to move us, we hope it will be at least within the same category.

Happy sailings to everyone!

Thanks papa, firefly and martin.

I guess we will have to hope for the best.

We went from our original E1 balcony (think Radiance ship), to a guaranteed and saved $620.00 (!)...Now they assigned us a very good cabin on E-1 (same category we had before). We are very happy with the money we saved, and if they decide to move us, we hope it will be at least within the same category.

Happy sailings to everyone!

:) Nice deal with great savings. Way To Go! Have a great cruise.:D

Archived