Found a $149 Mexican Riviera (NCL STAR) Cruise

jasmith52

I was poking around the NCL website today and saw the 7-day $149 pp cruise for Latitudes members for the December 6th and 13th cruise to the Mexican Riviera (NCL Star). That was for an inside guaranty room - cat K.

Did anyone snag that price ?

When I went to book the price came up as $249. Did anyone else see that outstandingly low price ? and was able to book it at the $149 rate ?

Just to be clear...

I was not able to book at the lower price. I called and they said that the last room was taken. I was wondering if anyone had actually received the $149 pp price ?

For two people in the room The port charges and taxes and fuel fees added another $270 or so. So the total was around $568 for the week for two people in the inside room. That price was only good, by the way, if you are a Latitudes member.

I have my inner cheapskate, and I know a bargain when I see one. I wish that I had seen this and booked it earlier.

I was poking around the NCL website today and saw the 7-day $149 pp cruise for Latitudes members for the December 6th and 13th cruise to the Mexican Riviera (NCL Star). That was for an inside guaranty room - cat K.

Did anyone snag that price ?

When I went to book the price came up as $249. Did anyone else see that outstandingly low price ? and was able to book it at the $149 rate ?

Can you point me in the right direction to access Latitudes pricing on the NCL website?

Can you point me in the right direction to access Latitudes pricing on the NCL website?

It pretty easy - really.

just go to the ncl website - www.ncl.com

then under the "Find a Cruise" area put in "Mexican Riviera" for the destination. search from "December to January" will work.

click on the little "Find the Best Deal" plus sign. That brings up some (radio) buttons. Then just turn the "Are you a Latitudes member ?" to the "Yes" position

Then hit - "View Results"

You'll see the prices on the next webpage

The website will say from $149 - until you actually go further and then the least expensive cabins somehow jump to $249! It was too good a deal to actually be available! Darn!

It WAS available this morning when i looked around 9:00 AM. PDT I considered booking since it would be a great price for a solo. I pulled up a K Cabin for $298 + for one , but wanted to call my PCC, or is it PVP, personally to add on the Union discount since the Union discount wouldn't take online.

I called her and left a message. An hour later I had to get to work and when i got home around 2:00, it was already gone.

I should have just called "any agent".

The Union discounts page is very mis leading. It was recently updated and shows this sailing as having a 20% discount. However, when i called later and was given the rate of $249 PP or $498 for one , the whole fare got only a $21.80 discount! And i called both my PVP and the Union desk and got the same discount.

Keep Checking, they may open more $149 pp cabins, Ya never know!

Union Discounts page? Would you please post that address for me? The only union site I have ever heard of just mentions that cruises are available at a discount, and it doesn't even list my union. I have to call NCL and wait for them to let me know what my discount will be. It would be cool if I could check out my own pricing..of course, it may not be that accurate (as in your case).

Maybe that 20% was based on the original pricing?

Archived