Bon Voyage Sun Princess 21st October

gizzigoo

bonvoyage21_october_sp.jpg

Glenda.....you do a wonderful job with these. I was on the Roll Call on behalf of neighbours without internet - Betty & Trevor. I am cruising to most of the same islands on Sun Princess 12/9/09 .....35 nights including Hawaii. Would love to be joining this cruise :) I'm excited to see I'm there in spirit :p

B E V

Hope you all have a wonderful time and I will be thinking of the wonderful time you will all be having, especially those who will be dining on your balconies!

Look forward to hearing about it.

bonvoyage21_october_sp.jpg

Thank you Glenda,

That looks so lovely , can I have permission to print it for my cabin door?

Think it would look grand on a door , also may help recruit fellow passengers for CC.

Once again thank you ,you have excelled once again!!

Regards Deb (and Vern )

Glenda.....you do a wonderful job with these. I was on the Roll Call on behalf of neighbours without internet - Betty & Trevor. I am cruising to most of the same islands on Sun Princess 12/9/09 .....35 nights including Hawaii. Would love to be joining this cruise :) I'm excited to see I'm there in spirit :p

B E V

Hi Bev,

Fixed it up so that your friends appear now!

Thank you Glenda,

That looks so lovely , can I have permission to print it for my cabin door?

Think it would look grand on a door , also may help recruit fellow passengers for CC.

Once again thank you ,you have excelled once again!!

Regards Deb (and Vern )

Hi Deb and Vern,

You sure can, perhaps if I send you the jpg, it may print better, although it is only small.

Thanks for the kind wishes, Glenda. I'm sure we will all enoy the adventure.

A few months ago now my family bought me a laptop on the condition that I use it to stay in touch. So, I have been writing a blog/diary for them for the past few months describing the research/leadup to the cruise. Here's the address. http://tahiticruise.blogspot.com

Thanks for the kind wishes, Glenda. I'm sure we will all enjoy the adventure.

A few months ago now my family bought me a laptop on the condition that I use it to stay in touch. So, I have been writing a blog/diary for them for the past few months describing the research/leadup to the cruise. Here's the address. http://tahiticruise.blogspot.com

oops! Forgot to mention that I will try to keep the entries coming as often as I can.

All the best

Frank

Thanks for the kind wishes, Glenda. I'm sure we will all enoy the adventure.

A few months ago now my family bought me a laptop on the condition that I use it to stay in touch. So, I have been writing a blog/diary for them for the past few months describing the research/leadup to the cruise. Here's the address.

I have just added yor blog to my favourites & will be following you to Tahiti & back:)

oops! Forgot to mention that I will try to keep the entries coming as often as I can.

All the best

Frank

Frank,

Thanks for the link to your blog, I have saved it and will enjoy keeping up with your cruise:)

I know you will have the best time, Tahiti and the South Pacific are just the most beautiful ports. So glad our trip and blog helped you with some tours, you will enjoy Toni and his humour:rolleyes: .........dont forget to count the Seventh day Adventist churches:p and Mark is lovely in Apia, please say hello to him from all of us that met him in June, enjoy Lolamanu Beach!! and no swapping food for sausages:p

I am sooooo jealous, enjoy!!

Chez

xx

Archived