Live from the Monarch - Panama Canal repositioning

rubrrick

yep that's what I figured out--got a couple.

so how long does it take to get form the locks to the bridge? I need to take a shower, but don't want to miss it

Go take it quick. You should have time.

http://www.pancanal.com/eng/photo/camera-java.html is the one. I noticed that the bridge link auto refreshes, but it lets you right click and save as:confused:

so were all those people watching locals? remoinds me of the ta we just did from England---in Cobh & St JOhn's locals came out to meet the ship & sail her away--it was fun

http://www.pancanal.com/eng/photo/camera-java.html is the one. I noticed that the bridge link auto refreshes, but it lets you right click and save as:confused:

so were all those people watching locals? remoinds me of the ta we just did from England---in Cobh & St JOhn's locals came out to meet the ship & sail her away--it was fun

Brenda, that's taking me to the Miraflores locks still. Is there a high resolution camera for the bridge? Every time I click on that link on the main site it takes me to Miraflores.

Brenda, that's taking me to the Miraflores locks still. Is there a high resolution camera for the bridge? Every time I click on that link on the main site it takes me to Miraflores.

what Wrona said. I just clicked on that link again & I get the tabs--miraflora, gatun, centennial bridge, somethig else & hi res. sorryt hat doesn't work for you jean:(

It's sad so few people are down on the promenade deck as that is a great place to see how close the clearance of the locks is.

that looked really close--what is the clearance?

so, to those of you who have been through the PC. which is the best time of the year to do it--fall or spring? I really want to go all the way through and so now I believe the only way to do that is to book a repositioning?!

Archived