What did you order from room service?

Brute Bandit

we ended up ordering their rye bread with camembert (I don't know if I spelled that right but anyways you know which cheese I hope) cheese and smoked salmom to die for instead of on rye bread we get it on the french roll "yum" , then we got some chicken drummets , vegetable pannini, cheese platter you've got to get this different types of cheese,grapes, strawberrys,nuts and crackers

Are you sure this was Carnival? I've never seen any of these items on their room service menu; but sure would like to! :)

At home I like to sleep in...but on the cruises I like to get up, make some hot tea, and watch the ship come into port. My DW wants to sleep in, so I leave the room as quiet as I can. On my way back to the room, I pick up coffee and some breakfast items for her. So, I am the room service!

On the next cruise, I'll have to try some of these sandwiches everyone likes.

My dh does this on port days. He goes up to the lido and gets his full breakfast and brings me back a danish and coffee but I just realized I have been neglectful in tipping him :eek: We ordered room service using the hanging card on the door for our first 2 cruises. On the second cruise we were really tired and woke to loud knocking on the door. Poor hubby was sound asleep couldn't figure out where his wallet was and answered the door in his underwear. The delivery guy took off without waiting for a tip lol That was the last time dh ordered room service. I do want to try the BLT's on our next cruise. :D

On our last cruise on the Imagination, I was so hungry for a Peanut Butter sandwich and I thought I would order room service for the first time. I was watching the Vice Presidential debate and I was hungry! I called and they only had PB&J. I don't like it like that, and they said it came pre-made. So much for my first venture into Room Service. I was left wanting!

Must be Goobers! Goobers is the best !LOL

I think I'll order that cheese platter from room service instead of the canapes I was going to order from Bon Voyage. Thanks for the idea!;)

If you want the cheese platter for bon voyage.. I just want to give you a heads up that room service may not be available until everything settles on embarkation day .. :)

The BLT's are awesome! Last cruise I was craving salty and ordered an extra side of chips, yum.

The PB & J that we ordered was on toasted bread -odd - next time we'll specify untoasted.

The veggie plate is really good too!

On The Splendor they had chocolate cake. I have never seen chocolate cake on the menu on past cruises, i usually get the brownies. Well, the cake was soooo good. It came with a side of whipped chocolate mouse. One nught we were so tired, we stayed in and ordered a movie and i ordered the cake. We both fell asleep before the cake got there. When i heard them at the door my husband got up and got, he went back to sleep, I literally, sat up, inhaled the cake, set the tray on the night stand and went right back to sleep. None of that cake was burned off:)

I always have a pot of coffee at the ready.....I used to get the danish and croissants but not recently......

Sometimes we'll order lunch from room service.....salad, BLT....once I got the roast beef and brie on baguette.......ahhhhhh.......also the fruit cup....

Other than that, we usually go to the dining room...

When we were on the Holiday we ordered sandwiches and chips and I do believe the cookie/brownie plate.

When we sailed the Caribbean Princess my kids absolutely loved calling room service late at night and ordering a hamburger and fries - they did that I think 4/5 of the 7 nights we were on the ship. I do think I preferred the offerings on Princess than what I remember Carnival offering.

We will sail the Splendor next month so I will again get to check out the room service menu and see what they have to offer.

Archived