Question About Bernard Private Tours

tinkerme1

Just answered your question regarding John on the other post - but I will go ahead and post here also.

Our family of four did a private tour with John in July and he was GREAT! We did meet up with Bernard's group a few times during our tour and the first time Bernard came up to us and introduced himself and at each and every meet up he would come over and ask us if we were having a good time. We enjoyed our time with John so don't worry. He is a GREAT guide and knows the island inside and out. We would definitely recommend John in a heartbeat - he is a really nice man. Don't worry about John he is great.

We are booked on a private tour with Bernard's Tours. We have a gentleman named "John" as our guide. Has anyone here had him as their guide? Did you like him? Did he do a good job? Would you recommend him? Thanks for any input!

Look under the "What to do in St Martin" thread - lots of references to him!!

May I ask how you booked Bernard? How did you pay etc.

Thanks so much

Judy

Hi Judy! I found his website on Google. Here it is:

http://www.bernardstours.com/

When I booked our private tour, I emailed him from the link in his website. We will be paying him when we see him in St. Maarten! Sounds wonderful.

I am trying to sign up to book our tour, there is an area where you place your name, address and a drop down box with the states listed. One problem, The state of Delaware is not listed, LOL. I emailed Bernard and asked what do I do now. I would like a private tour but there are only 3 of us and can't justify spending 500.00.

Waiting for a response.

Judy

• 1 month later...

We will be doing a tour with Bernard as well the last week of Jan '09 and I was wondering if anyone can tell me about the time change? We are to meet him at the dock at 9 am. Now he did mention something about the time difference and I wondered if anyone knows if we should be leaving the ship earlier then? Any help would be appreciated.

(Just over 1 month to go -45 Celcius today with windchill. Agghhhh)

We will be doing a tour with Bernard as well the last week of Jan '09 and I was wondering if anyone can tell me about the time change? We are to meet him at the dock at 9 am. Now he did mention something about the time difference and I wondered if anyone knows if we should be leaving the ship earlier then? Any help would be appreciated.

(Just over 1 month to go -45 Celcius today with windchill. Agghhhh)

Check which ship you are on. "Most" cruise lines stay on Atlantic time. That is ONE hour behind St Martin right now. Again it depends on if the ship itself stays on ship time or changes to Island time.

Archived