I bet you don't know what i'm doing

I am going on my first RCCL cruise in December. How soon after final payments can I expect my documents? I asked for electronic documents

I need to know when to get my legs ready!!:p

Paper docs usually arrive within 45 days of your sail date - not sure about E-docs?

Have a great cruise!! :)

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guessed it:cool: I'm doing the DOC DANCE :D :D :D

I hope this did not happen to you

WARNING: Doc Dancing could be Hazardous to your health !!!

“Doc Dance” Sends Two to Hospital; Injures Many

LYNOT REALSON

STAFF REPORTER

A cruise document dance turned catastrophic yesterday morning after a missed step caused a traffic disaster.

Emergency crews were called to 325 Dundas St. West where Mary Robbins, an avid cruiser, was struck by a passing auto after her traditional celebration dance for the arrival of her cruise documents went terribly wrong.

“She was jumping around, having a great time,” a bystander says, “when she tripped on a large crack in the sidewalk, and fell into oncoming traffic. It was horrible.”

The driver of the suspect auto was also injured, when he steered into two other cars, trying to avoid Robbins. This caused six other cars to come crashing into the scene, leaving many with bumps and cuts, but no other serious injuries.

Robbins’ family told The Star: “She won’t be doing the doc dance ever again. She has definitely learned her lesson. We just hope her injuries fully heal in time for her September sailing on a Carnival Cruise Lines ship.”

Robbins suffered from a broken arm, and the driver of the vehicle suffered two broken ribs.

I am going on my first RCCL cruise in December. How soon after final payments can I expect my documents? I asked for electronic documents

I need to know when to get my legs ready!!:p

Check the prices for your cruise. There were some HUGE price drops this weekend... ;)

I got $580.00 back on my December cruise. ;)

Just got our emal of our documents on Thursday of last week, I think.

The dancing will commence until the cruise begins, then, if possible, the dancing will go to the next level. However, watch out for those sidewalk cracks! They are a killer.

My co-workers are tired of my dancing already!

We got the email 45 days, exactly, until we cruise.

Dolby1000

Just got our emal of our documents on Thursday of last week, I think.

The dancing will commence until the cruise begins, then, if possible, the dancing will go to the next level. However, watch out for those sidewalk cracks! They are a killer.

My co-workers are tired of my dancing already!

We got the email 45 days, exactly, until we cruise.

Dolby1000

Thanks for the info today is Day 54 and counting. I have already marked it on my calendar to check at Day 45 :p

Thanks for the info today is Day 54 and counting. I have already marked it on my calendar to check at Day 45 :p

Hi *Sparkle* and the Cheerleader is also waiting.

Here is watt my TA wrote

I called RC and the EDocs are usually issued around 30 days prior to sailing sometimes sooner.

You should get the email with the link in the next week or so

Thanks Everyone......

Sorry i couldn't reply sooner but my darn computer crapped out on me. UGH!!!

I was finally able to just get back on now.

I see someone had their mind in the gutter. LOL

It was great getting my docs yesterday as i just had surgery 2 weeks ago and somehow it perked me up and made me feel better. Funny how that happens. I can't wait until we are sitting back and relaxing and having a "few?" drinks.

Have a Great Day Everybody!!!!!!

~~Debbie~~

Hi *Sparkle* and the Cheerleader is also waiting.

Here is watt my TA wrote

I called RC and the EDocs are usually issued around 30 days prior to sailing sometimes sooner.

You should get the email with the link in the next week or so

Thanks very much for this information. I can't wait!! It seemed so long ago when I booked this cruise and its already less than two months away

I don't understand why we haven't gotten our docs because we cruise in less than 3 weeks and this is a Cruise Critic/Crown & Anchor Group cruise, and we used the TA suggested on these boards. I'm not obsessing though, we'll print out our online check-in docs, our insurance docs and bring our passports. I'm not really concerned about the e-docs. I refuse to obsess...I'm going on a cruise!!!! :D :p :D

I don't understand why we haven't gotten our docs because we cruise in less than 3 weeks and this is a Cruise Critic/Crown & Anchor Group cruise' date=' and we used the TA suggested on these boards. I'm not obsessing though, we'll print out our online check-in docs, our insurance docs and bring our passports. I'm not really concerned about the e-docs. I refuse to obsess...I'm going on a cruise!!!! :D :p :D

Just wondering ? Have you called your travel agent and asked why you haven't recieved your docs?

Have a great cruise :)

~~Debbie~~

Archived