Half Moon Cay

Jesterscourt

I noticed they rent Hobie Cats at HMC. What is the cost and are they in decent shape? Some sail boats I have rented in the past at other places are almost falling apart. Any info on the Hobie Cats is appreciated:)

Usually, you can get prices and details on items like these by selecting "For Booked Guests" and then "Book Shore Excursions" on the HAL website. Having said this though, I just looked at the shore excursions on HMC for our cruise, and didn't see the Hobie rental as an option.:confused:

there are two ships in HMC when we go next month:( I had never been so I was not aware that clamshells would sell out, which they did. I am on a waitlist. what do you think the chances are that I will get one? how will I know if I get one? When will I know if I get one? I am so bummed about it.:(

We were waitlisted for a clamshell when we left for our March holiday on the Westerdam last year. Two days after we boarded a pink envelope appeared in our cabin with a clamshell reservation, so don't give up yet!

We were waitlisted for a clamshell when we left for our March holiday on the Westerdam last year. Two days after we boarded a pink envelope appeared in our cabin with a clamshell reservation, so don't give up yet!

thank you, at least now I do have some hope. my aunt is in her 80's and can't be in the sun very long, if at all. As much as I like the sun I don't want to be in it long, getting to that age where the wrinkles are just starting:o I hope I get lucky too like you did.

Thanks a bunch... great pic by the way. Can't wait to go.

Not my pic, BTW.... I Googled for it since I did not have one of my own that showed the clamshells and loungers.

Lately I have started to think about what pictures to take in case someone on CC asks. :) When I was on the Zuiderdam I made sure to take pictures of the balconies on either sode of the glass levators and on the Eurodam for the Mariners Brunch, I took some of the balconies on the stern.

HCM is one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever been too. I can't wait to go back in fFbruary.

Archived