Cruise Documents

MalNZ

I thought I had previously asked this question, but can not now find it and I have had no replies, so thought I would try again.

We have been informed by our TA that we would be receiving our cruise documents 3 weeks prior to the ships departure, but this will no good for us as we are leaving New Zealand five weeks prior to our Alaskian Cruise.

Has anyone been able to get an early delivery of cruise documents?

Thanks for you help

MalNZ

Thanks for your replies.

We are also doing our own travel arrangements, and will not be staying too long at each place, so another address may not work.

It is good to hear that the documents can be sent 8 weeks in advance, so that is the way we will go.

Since you said you make all of your other arrangements, this shouldn't be a problem even if you don't get your documents before you leave. You really don't need them! (except to do the document dance, of course. ;))

If you complete the on-line check-in form, and print out the boarding passes, that will be enough to get you on the ship.

The only time the documents are necessary is when you have hotel or transfer vouchers in the packet. Those may be collected by the vendors to generate their payments.

Don't worry, and have a good time.

Archived