Rotterdam Captain and Cruise Director

Max2003

We are booked on the Rotterdam on November 20, 2008 thru the canal. Can anyone tell me who the Captain and/or Cruise Director are for that cruise. I know they are just returning from Europe and may be in for a rotation. There was a thread in the past that showed this information and it sure would be nice

to have that again.

Thanks

We are booked on the Rotterdam on November 20, 2008 thru the canal. Can anyone tell me who the Captain and/or Cruise Director are for that cruise. I know they are just returning from Europe and may be in for a rotation. There was a thread in the past that showed this information and it sure would be nice

to have that again.

Thanks

Captain is scheduled to be Henrik Krombeen; unk on CD

to have that again.

Thanks

Unfortunately Seattle had it removed.

Now we all just try to help each other.

Copper 10-8 and a few others have all the information.

Captain Krombeen is WONDERFUL. He's very young to be master of a flagship, so his credentials and experience must be exemplary. He likes to sound the ship's whistle, he's good looking, charming, relaxed and easy to chat with. He conducted our Renewal of Vows with much care and feeling. He is good at keeping everyone informed via the tannoy. HAL has a true winner in Henrik Krombeen.

Captain Krombeen is WONDERFUL. He's very young to be master of a flagship, so his credentials and experience must be exemplary. He likes to sound the ship's whistle, he's good looking, charming, relaxed and easy to chat with. He conducted our Renewal of Vows with much care and feeling. He is good at keeping everyone informed via the tannoy. HAL has a true winner in Henrik Krombeen.

Me thinks it's high time for a good-looking female HAL captain:cool:

Would appreciate it if anyone (Copper10 8?) knows any of the following officers for the Amsterdam November 23 through Christmas and New Years:

Captain

Hotel Manager

Cruise Director

Chief Officer

Chief Engineer

Guest Relations Manager

Dining Room Manager

Thanks for any help.

Archived