Photo's 9 Night Canada/Quebec Cruise on Explorer of the Seas 10-09-08 (cabin 7688)

Hi Mike,

Great pics! I cannot believe the size of your balcony - was this for your sole use?! are all aft balcony's on voyager class like this?

We were on the same cruise in a D1 cabin and the balcony was pretty small with a frosted glass panel rather then rails and the paint was peeling too!!

You are sooooo lucky!:p :p :p

Corner afts on Deck 7 of Voyager and Ultra-Voyagers are big like that. We had this room on Freedom of the Seas and Adventure of the Seas. LOVED IT!!

Mike

I will get to the labeling soon as well as my cruise review for Cruise Critic. We had a great time on our Canada and Quebec cruise and really enjoyed our balcony with a little help from the weather.

Thanks for posting. I noticed you are going on Sapphire Princess at the end of the month. We are booked on that next fall, I am anxious to see your pictures of that one, you seem to take a lot with a good eye for details!

Mike

Archived