Island Princess 9/23/05

fastscot

We are booked on the Island Princess for next September to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We are travelling with another couple who are celebrating their 30th anniversary. I see from other Island sights that already a lot of people are booked on this date. Would love to chat with anyone else travelling. We can't wait!!!

I have also booked on the island princess for 9/23/05. I am not celebrating anything...just want to cruise.

I went on this same cruise on the Regal princess in April and loved it.

I may be traveling by myself (I am trying to talk my sister into the trip but will go anyway) so I would love someone to say "hello" to!

how do I get to the roll call?

The Roll Call section is below the cruise line one...do join us....I travel alone because my Partner was in the shipping business and not interested in anymore travelling.

I also have been to Hawai with Princess twice on 'Dawn' I just love it to pieces.

You will not be alone we have 4 couples ,me and two (I think they must be two grown up kids....and you + others will be joining us along the way.We can

all arrange to meet for a drink or coffee on board.....plus there are 3 couples at least who are celebrating 25 to 35 wedded years.........so we must have a little do for them on a sea day.

Don't worry about going single.... you are never alone on a cruise unless you wont to be.

I have e-mailed you to direct you to the Roll Call .

Archived