Shower stall

Hi_Cees

This isn't about the shower size but about the water pressure in the shower. Ours was so bad that I could not even wash the conditioner out of my hair. We asked the cabin steward if he could make our shower have better water pressure. He said no, nothing he could do but the next time we came back to our room and got in the shower we had the best water pressure ever. Those cabin stewards can do many things that you don't even know about. He of course got a good extra tip for that one!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick follow up. Had no worries after all about fitting into the shower stall and was even able to shave my legs. In fact after Jamaica I can remember being quite "happy" in the shower and giggling madly when I dropped my razor and had to fish it from the bottom of the shower stall. :p

Dulcimergirl....

You bet we RV;) We snowbird in a 28' Sundance 265xlt 5th wheel and we love, love, love it:D We live in Colorado, but we snowbird to AZ, CA, NM and Texas to see kids, grandkids and family January through end of March....doesn't get any better than that during that time of year;)

But it also doesn't get any better than being on a cruise sometime during the other 9 months of the year:p:p Gotta love retirement:D

Rick and Janine

PS - The showers on board any ship are wonderful and LARGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Being a first time cruiser (Mariner of the Seas) I have spent a lot of time scoping out the boards but you read soooo much it starts to boggle the mind...lol.

This is probably going to sound stupid but does anyone have a pic of a standard interior room bathroom. I'm a little worried about the shower which I read is very slimline. :rolleyes:

Any plus size folks have shower issues ???

Thanks for the info!!!

I am a fluffy person, and we sailed on the Mariner last year. The shower has sliding doors, which were no problem. Not to worry!

Enjoy your cruise!

• 9 months later...

Somewhere on one of the boards I think I read that the showers on the Coral Princess are quite small and it is difficult to keep the curtain inside, and they suggested using the showers in the spa area. Are those showers private? Or do you shower with others (Same sex naturally)?

Yes the curtain will attack you. LOL Take along two or three binder clips. Put them on the bottom of the shower curtain and this will help weigh it down.

Mariner of the Seas does not have curtains-they have doors.

to the OP-no I have no pictures-and I was in an atrium stateroom-but yes they were small-but no smaller than the shower we had on Carnival Miracle, in an extended balcony room.

The only showers I have found a decent size (a few cruises I have had a small bathtub) were on the 2 Celebrity ships and the 2 Carnival Fantasy class ships.

yes ...agree agree !!;)

I wish I had read through this thread-I found a post I made from a YEAR ago after my post. I do believe this person has taken their first cruise so need to wish them a great cruse. Why did on earth did you bring this up?

I wish I had read through this thread-I found a post I made from a YEAR ago after my post. I do believe this person has taken their first cruise so no need to wish them a great cruse. Why did on earth did you bring this up?

Yep, they took their cruise in November 08.

Doesn't anybody here RV?

No,not regularly, but my husband makes dulcimers, both kinds, as well as Irish Harps & other string instuments.

Took an RV trip once and even the dinky bathroom on the Miracle seemed more than adequate by comparison, and the bathroom on the NCL Star was terrific.

I wish I had read through this thread-I found a post I made from a YEAR ago after my post. I do believe this person has taken their first cruise so need to wish them a great cruse. Why did on earth did you bring this up?

Actually, orianagal wasn't the one who brought this thread to the front again. It was X_Drive who asked a new related question yesterday about showers on the Coral Princess in the cabins and the spa. orianagal may simply not have noticed that the original thread was so old and I never think it's a bad idea to wish someone a good cruise--even if they've already taken it.

Matter of fact, no one answered this new question. My suggestion to X_Drive is to start a new, ship-specific thread on the Princess forum.

beachchick

Archived