Decisionsss

Hombre59

So, we have 3 OV deck 3 cabins and we found 3 balconies on deck 6 next to each other, the balcony guarantee is only 60$(30$ pp) more then what we are paying now (military rates), what do you think the odds are that we would be able to get those 3 cabins (They are D3's). Also, if we book the guarentee, can we request to move cabins or is that not allowed with GTYs.

My understanding is that with the guarantee category they assign you a cabin. You don't choose a cabin.

If you wish to choose a specific cabin then I would think that is a regular balcony cabin and you can choose whatever you wish, but I don't think the guarantee price would apply. otherwise there would not ba a need for the different categories.

If they are the cabins you want, you should just book those specific cabins! Gtys are for folks who don't care WHERE they are on the ship--just as long as they're on it!

prices make the difference ;)

I personalyl don't care where I am, ill sleep on the deck. But our party wants to stay near and close

I decided to get the balcony guarantee for me and my brothers (3 in the room) and ended up getting 60$ back !

From our deck 3 ocean view to balcony guarantee and saved 60$ :D

If someone doesn't mind also, what are the ranks in order from lowest to greatest :S does it go d1 d2 d3 to e1 :S?

Archived