Eurodam - Incorrect deck plans on HAL website???

maxxboy

I read a post by Cruise Critic member "mfanderso", who was recently on the Eurodam in SC suite 6164. This member said the room has a connecting room (I'm guessing the opposite SC, 6175, is the same). The deck plans on HAL's site does not indicate this. Does anyone here know if there are other mistakes like this with HAL's online deckplans concerning Eurodam rooms? When we booked an SC guarantee we looked at the deck plans thinking we couldn't go wrong with any SC, but now we're hoping we don't get 6164, or perhaps even 6175.

I don't know if the plans on the web site or correct or not but we have had cabins that had connecting doors to another cabin and have never noticed that they were any noiser than one without the extra door. We didn't know who are neighbors were and as long as we kept our side locked it didn't worry us.

Have a great next cruise.

We had a connecting room on a previous cruise and did hear noise, so that was one concern. Another concern the member I mentioned said 6174 had a different layout to accommodate the connecting door, so the dressing room closet was missing.

I think I also read the post about the cabin you mention not matching the plans. They also had concerns about the width and size of the balcony as I remember.

I have been following Eurodam posts since we are going to be on it in November.

Hopefully someone can help as far as the accuracy of the plans on HAL's web site.

Have a great next cruise.

Archived