Mariner aft cabins

AWED23

Can those of you who have cruised in an aft Seven Seas or Horizon suite advise as to which deck is preferred and why? We have a choice of decks 8,9 and 10. My wife is leaning towards #1081 and as for me I do not care unless one deck is really louder or shakier.....It will be on a 33 day cruise next year. Thanks for your input......Rob:cool:

Our 1st choice is deck 9. 2nd choice is deck 8 because it is one extra flight of stairs to get to the pool deck. Deck 10 is our 3rd choice -- the problem here is that the grill is right overhead. Deck 7 is our last choice because the verandas are slightly smaller than on the other decks.

That said, all of the aft Horizon and Seven Seas suites are wonderful. You should be happy in any of them.

I agree with the last poster regarding deck 9. It can be noisy being under La Veranda restaurant. The Mariner does not have vibration -- it is a quiet, stable ship. The only noises (besides from being below the pool or a restaurant) is when the anchor goes up or down and when you are in dock and have to tender in (raising and lowering the tenders).

Archived