Solstice Specialty Restaurant -Table Size/Children Update

cruisewmn

After a bit of confusion, I've finally confirmed the following regarding dining on the Solstice:

Originally, when I booked my specialty restaurant, the agent told me no children were allowed in any of the "pay" restaurants. However, their website stated that children were allowed in Tuscan Grille and Silk Harvest. Well, the official word now, is that they are allowing children in both of those restaurants, but have an age limit for Murano.

Also, I was told that the largest table in the specialty restaurants was for 6 guests. If you have a larger party, they MAY be able to work something out when you get onboard, but no promises.

Hope this information helps!

The restaurant I am wondering about is Blu. The Aqua Class seems to be geared towards couples, but will they allow an adult and a child in the cabins and subsequently the Blu dining room?

Don't get me wrong, I do like kids, but I just got off of a Disney Cruise.:D

The restaurant I am wondering about is Blu. The Aqua Class seems to be geared towards couples, but will they allow an adult and a child in the cabins and subsequently the Blu dining room?

There is no age restriction for Aqua Class. So when a child is booked in an AquaClass cabin then that child will be allowed in Blu.

I really doubt there are going to be too many children booked in AQ. How many people cruise with just one adult and a small child? Not really enough to be worried about. I heard that there will be no 3 people in an AQ, so I think it will be very limited to any children being in there. I really think it will be rare that an adult will want an AQ cabin when cruising alone with a small child. Just my opinion of course...

I heard that there will be no 3 people in an AQ, so I think it will be very limited to any children being in there. I really think it will be rare that an adult will want an AQ cabin when cruising alone with a small child.

Forgot to mention the double occupancy restriction on AQ cabins - thanks for the clarification!

Archived