Free substitute for Porttime.com

DaveFr

There is a new free website (http://www.cruisett.com) that is a pretty good substitute for the late, lamented Porttime.com. It does not have all the luxury lines yet but most, if not all, of the major American based cruise ships are shown. Until all cruise ships are added, the number of passengers and the names of the ships in a particular port on a particular day may be inaccurate. I'm sure the web site will improve over time.

Dave

There is a new free website (http://www.cruisett.com) that is a pretty good substitute for the late, lamented Porttime.com. It does not have all the luxury lines yet but most, if not all, of the major American based cruise ships are shown. Until all cruise ships are added, the number of passengers and the names of the ships in a particular port on a particular day may be inaccurate. I'm sure the web site will improve over time.

Dave

Nice website, thanks for the link.

Laura

I hope it improves - I just checked the current Mercury Hawaiian cruise (which we are currently on) It is mostly wrong and for this trip, unuseable.

Porttime got a rough start also - I wish them well and hope they are successful!

Thanks Dave. I e-mailed them to offer an update with respect to Celebrity's Summit's So. Caribbean cruises. There were itinerary changes to some of the cruises. The success of such a site could use some of our input should we see errors. It has to be quite a task I would suspect.

Barry

Thanks Dave. I e-mailed them to offer an update with respect to Celebrity's Summit's So. Caribbean cruises. There were itinerary changes to some of the cruises. The success of such a site could use some of our input should we see errors. It has to be quite a task I would suspect.

I concur, Barry -- good call. If we see information that could be added to the site, let's help them out. And we can support the site by clicking through the ads on the page as well. It's in all of our interests to have such a (free) service available. :)

Archived