AOS - Mian Dining Seating

Hello everyone, longtime lurker, first time poster. In Jan 08, my wife and i will be sailing on AOS with 4 other couples. 10 total. In the main dining room what is the max. number of people they have at a table? Do they make one table for 10 or split you up over more than one table?

TIA!

Toplevel18t

Hello everyone, longtime lurker, first time poster. In Jan 08, my wife and i will be sailing on AOS with 4 other couples. 10 total. In the main dining room what is the max. number of people they have at a table? Do they make one table for 10 or split you up over more than one table?

TIA!

Toplevel18t

They have tables for 10. It's possible, you could get a table for 12 and have two other people.

Mark K

Thanks for the info, we were on Carnival a few years back with 12 and they made us split into a table with 4 and one with 8. Just wanted to find out ahead of time if 10 was possible. thx!

Cruiseguy1016 - thanks for the tip.

We booked through a TA and shes handling all the details. (my biggest concern was we would get stuck like we did on Carnival) With this group of travelers it just works better to run through a TA. When the wife and i travel by ourselves we do our own bookings.

Archived