When should I receive my travel documents??

romans.nine

We are scheduled to sail on the Fantasy on November 24, 2008. I'm a little nervous that I have not received anything from carnival. What is the normal time in which they mail the travel documents before the sail date? My last cruise was in the early 90's with Commodore Cruise Line on board the Enchanted Isle, so this will hopefully be a much better cruise ship and the CAT12 will be worth the extra $$$! Thanks in advance!

Have you gone to the Carnival site to fill out your info for the Fun Pass and what type of ID you will be using? Once everything is filled out, you can print out your own documents. I'm sailing on the Fantasy on Dec 8 and printed out my stuff last night.

Good Luck & Happy Cruising!

Arlette

They should go out about 30 days out. My TA had ours about 29 days out and we didn't get them til last week from him. Did you use a TA or PVP? Also, did you select to have them mailed or e-docs? Our TA told us not to do anything and he requested them via mail. Print out your Funpass at least so you have that.

We are scheduled to sail on the Fantasy on November 24, 2008. I'm a little nervous that I have not received anything from carnival. What is the normal time in which they mail the travel documents before the sail date? My last cruise was in the early 90's with Commodore Cruise Line on board the Enchanted Isle, so this will hopefully be a much better cruise ship and the CAT12 will be worth the extra $$$! Thanks in advance!

You should be getting them anyday now, and Commodore Cruise line was the first cruise we had ever taken before Carnival and we thought back in 95 that it was just great, but being on Carnival ships are just fantastic. You are just going to love it and really love it having a cat 12 suite. So enjoy your cruise we are leaving on our next one Nov 16 so just two more weeks.

567808509_meandmark.jpg.b952952db3ae1477cd5b81441369db43.jpg

I called my TA and he stated I had to download the documents from carnival. I appreciate everyone's generosity with info and we will post a review of our trip upon returning. I still journal daily (thanks Mrs. Souleret, the creative writing teacher from my long gone high school days) and I hope to bring details back to this board. Sola Fide~Mike

Archived