Cost of Can of Diet coke?

Kathylovescruises

Always remember you can take aboard your own sodas. We have found cab drivers will stop at a grocery store, mini market, etc and let you get some rather than carry them on the plane with you. Sometimes the drivers will not stop if it is a flat rate from the airport to the pier, but you might be able to work out something with the driver.

Hi- what is the cost of cans of coke products on NCL? Traveling on Pearl in Dember, my PCC and NCL couldn't answer.

Thanks

Kathy

Kathy~

If you drink A LOT of soda, NCL offers an unlimited soda card.

Thanks!

I hate fountain soda, and o our past 2 cruises the butler gave us all the cans we wanted gratis. ( we stay in the CV) Now it seems that they have gotten a bit -errrrr- cheap and are charging .

Maybe I will have the driver stop at a mni mart- 12 bucks for a six pack i s nuts!

Thanks, all

Happy Halloween!

Kathy

Thanks!

I hate fountain soda, and o our past 2 cruises the butler gave us all the cans we wanted gratis. ( we stay in the CV) Now it seems that they have gotten a bit -errrrr- cheap and are charging .

Maybe I will have the driver stop at a mni mart- 12 bucks for a six pack i s nuts!

Thanks, all

Happy Halloween!

Kathy

I don't know if that is a perk of the CV or if you just had a great butler. We were in an AE on the Star and had a butler who did that for us. He kept up supplied in all the bottled water and soda we wanted and did not charge. He was the only one that ever did that for us and it was great.. HE was great.. we gave him an extra nice tip because of that.

Archived