Anyone know of a group on Liberty 9/5/2009?

WM219

Hey all,

Booked the 9/5/2009 sailing on Liberty, but was told that Main seating was already filled with no option for waitlist. Does anyone know of a large group on this sailing?

Thanks!

Will

google your date and ship, make sure you use numbers and also spell it out like August 9, 2009 and 08/09/2009 and several variations.

I ran the normal searches before we booked, didn't turn up anything. Our TA is going to try as well.

Did you check the roll call? Maybe there is someone with information ...

I posted this morning, hopefully someone will figure it out. C&A all but confirmed a group on the phone earlier, but of course can't share the information due to privacy concerns.

I posted this morning, hopefully someone will figure it out. C&A all but confirmed a group on the phone earlier, but of course can't share the information due to privacy concerns.

the week before is a whodunit cruise, http://whodunitcruises.com/Caribbean/Miami_09.htm I am still searching for yours though, I haven't given up yet.

the week before is a whodunit cruise, http://whodunitcruises.com/Caribbean/Miami_09.htm I am still searching for yours though, I haven't given up yet.

Thanks Sue!

I'm still looking as well...no luck so far. I have never heard of a "whodunit" sailing. Is the entire week a big murder-mystery type game?

Thanks again,

Will

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you don't run into what we did, but more than likely, you could be cruising with the Quinceañeras (15 year old girls celebrating their birthdays.)

You can search and find cruises for the Quinces that live in the states, but nothing comes up for those that live in other places, like Venezuela. That's where the girls were from on our 8/30 Liberty cruise this year (300 of them, including their families.) and heard that there was another group coming on after our cruise. We thought we were booking late enough as to not have many kids on our cruise. Unfortunately, it seems that schools in Venezuela don't start until the fall.

Lets just say that it was not a pleasant and relaxing cruise for us. I was also celebrating my birthday. :(

Archived