buyseasafe.com

Peggy5

Anyone have experience with this website, I ordered sea safe(for jelly fish stings) from them 2 weeks ago, it says 7-10 business days for delivery, its been over 2 weeks nothing yet. Mailed them last week & no reply. There is no contact # on their site & I can't google their business name. Looks like just wasted $ on the wrong website? Plus now have no stuff to take along for hubby when he goes snorkeling :rolleyes:

Anyone have experience with this website, I ordered sea safe(for jelly fish stings) from them 2 weeks ago, it says 7-10 business days for delivery, its been over 2 weeks nothing yet. Mailed them last week & no reply. There is no contact # on their site & I can't google their business name. Looks like just wasted $ on the wrong website? Plus now have no stuff to take along for hubby when he goes snorkeling :rolleyes:

You can buy this stuff at most dives shopes. Check your local shop.

Hate to sound gross, but remember that in an EMERGENCY the best relief for jelly fish stings is human urine...yep, you read it correctly. Have your DH pee on you...

I know this from first hand experience and an unfortunate encounter with a Man-o-War jellyfish when I was a little girl living on the beaches of Florida.

Hate to sound gross, but remember that in an EMERGENCY the best relief for jelly fish stings is human urine...yep, you read it correctly. Have your DH pee on you...

I know this from first hand experience and an unfortunate encounter with a Man-o-War jellyfish when I was a little girl living on the beaches of Florida.

Makes me think of the Friends episode!:D

I ordered it for my recent cruises and it came pretty fast.

I put it in my required plastic bag and in my carry on with my other liquid items.

A red light and buzzer went off and my bag got searched. I never looked that it was 4 oz and not 3 oz. It was confiscated at my airport before I ever left home.

Expensive mistake on my part.:rolleyes: Don't do what I did. ;)

I experienced the same-paid and never got the order though they e -mailed me a shipping confirmation -tried to get hold of them but got no response for 7 weeks. Called my credit card,complained, had the charge removed ...and only then did i get an exceptionally fast response from customer service with a bogus explanation about 'trouble in their warehouse'.Ended up purchasing the product on drugstore.com.Guess customer satisfaction is not high on their priority list!:mad:

How long ago did you order from them? I just did a search for Safe Sea on drugstore.com and it came back with no results. I had forgotten that I wanted to get this until I saw this post and with just 3 weeks until our cruise, I'm not sure I want to take a chance ordering from their website when so many have had a bad experience.

Archived