Chocolate & Turn down services

Italian Nancy

Garry: Stop the rationalizing :D Finally weighed myself this morning following my son's surprise leave home from Baghdad. I've got pounds to go before our ship sails later this month and all this chocolate talk is making me hungry.

Does anyone know of a good chocolate flavored diet salad dressing?

Dianne

O.K., O.K. I'm sold on the dressing - sounds great on my lettuce heads. Nuts I've got live without (too many calories and intestines get real mean when I eat them).

Sorry bunny rabbits, can't send that lettuce to your Open Shelter this week. I'll eat those leaves myself. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like my thread turned from chocolates to weather cards. anyway.. we are back and here is what I found.

The weather cards did come everynight with the chocolates.. they were better than Costa, not as good as HAL. I ate 2 and took the rest to work when I returned..

The ones served with the espresso at the Cafe Milano bar on the Summit were much better. Cova is I remember correctly.

A box of chocolates with 40 pieces in it?:eek: :D ....where is that?.....6 x 10 in dimensions...that is a BIG BOX!.........

The only "extra chocolates" I have received were from my TA:) ...she sent me a plate of chocolate covered strawberries as a Bon Voyage gift! They were sent on a lunch sized plate....and I was in the cabin when they were delivered....I think there were 6....I ate them in about 2 minutes~yummy!:D

I didn't know those were weather cards!!!

I remember the first cruise we took with Celebrity and ate the chocolates. On the second cruise we looked and we both fell out laughing. The sqaures of chocolate were from...............Staten Island!!!!!! Which is where we're from. Now before you all wonder,the chocolate from Superior Chocolates can hold it's own against the rest of the world.

When we were on the Millie, I noticed they change the chocolate!

Anita

What about that big box of cova chcolate - the one that's about 10" x 6", has maybe 40 pieces or so of candy. Doesn't everyone get that?
Your'e just so special, Gail! :D We've never gotten more than about 8 pieces in a box! :confused: And we're Elite Captain's Club, too. Did Earl also get the big box of chocolates? I know--it's because you befriend the social hostess and the other important crew members--yep, that's it. ;)

The weather cards did come everynight with the chocolates.. they were better than Costa, not as good as HAL. I ate 2 and took the rest to work when I returned..

The ones served with the espresso at the Cafe Milano bar on the Summit were much better. Cova is I remember correctly.

Nancy: I have never tried to eat the weather cards but if you say they taste better than Costa's, then I'll try one on my March Horizon cruise. :D

Personally, I think I will opt for only one weather card and then eat the chocolates that come with them after that. ;)

Dianne

Archived