Another mini suite question

RTEJME

Wasn't being snarky, just trying to be of assistance. Yours was more on the snarky side if I do say so myself. Look in the mirror before jumping on others. If you felt my post was wrong, you didn't make it right by being sarcastic. IMHO! ;)

Ya might want to hit the cap lock button to turn off your caps.

Well what ever "snarky" means, I think the 1st thing you said, was snarky.

I was on the other hand saying, give them a break and leave it alone. they already stated, they didn't know, now they do.

Snarky to one apparently is not snarky to another.:confused:

The mini suite balcony is about 9' X 7'. The Caribe deck balcony cabins it is 9' X 9'. So, it is a little bit smaller in the minis, but not all that noticeably smaller. And the interior of the mini suite is much much larger then the regular balcony bedroom cabins. ;)

For High C's with ? on mini-suite balcony size:

'regular'/not last as you head aft on Emerald deck -Cat AD minisuite balcony on Emerald is 9 ft wide x 7 ft deep with full ceiling cover.

Dolphin deck mini-suite balcony is 9 ft wide x 7 ft deep with no ceiling cover.

Caribe deck balcony (not mini-suite) is 9 ft wide x 9 ft deep with ceiling cover over first 5 ft.

Baja deck and higher balconies are 9 ft wide x 5 ft deep with full ceiling cover.

Thank you both! This will be our first mini, and we are looking forward to it. We always grab a balcony on Caribe, but thought we'd go for something different. I'm sure it will "ruin" me for ever going back to a regular balcony cabin!!:rolleyes:

Ya might want to hit the cap lock button to turn off your caps.

Well what ever "snarky" means, I think the 1st thing you said, was snarky.

I was on the other hand saying, give them a break and leave it alone. they already stated, they didn't know, now they do.

Snarky to one apparently is not snarky to another.:confused:

But you neglected one little thing. There was a wink at the end of that sentence. Smiles are added for a reason. I don't mind you quoting what I said previously, but please, I would appreciate if you put in the entire quote and not just part of it. Smiles are used for a reason, and each one has a different meaning. ;) (that is a WINK)

And the etiquette book get's opened again.

Here is another way to "help" someone.

By the way, in case you didn't know.

If you use Caps all the time, people take it as yelling.

Just one of those funny chat board things.

I can only assume if this newbie didn't know CAPS meant yelling, they didn't get the WINK either.

But that's enough, at least they got their question answered.

And the etiquette book get's opened again.

Here is another way to "help" someone.

By the way, in case you didn't know.

If you use Caps all the time, people take it as yelling.

Just one of those funny chat board things.

I can only assume if this newbie didn't know CAPS meant yelling, they didn't get the WINK either.

But that's enough, at least they got their question answered.

Gee, I so appreciate you instructing me on how to help someone, that really means a lot. :D

"All" other cruiselines? I've been on several and have yet to have interactive TV, nor have I missed it. It's a very simple thing to go to the Front Desk and ask for a printout; it takes only a couple of minutes and then you have the printout and make notes and check out the charges without staring at a screen.

Carnival has the hotel style interactive tv which shows all current charges to customer accounts. I will say that it makes things much easier for passengers or hotel guests and helps to avoid waiting in lines at pursar desks. Carnival's system also allows for booking of excursions on the tv and daily menus are on the tv as well with detailed descriptions of each entree, appetizer, and dessert. It's a nice feature. I don't know what other cruiselines have it. But it would be nice if they all did.

Archived