Galaxy Cabin 4154 or 4103?

Richjoxyz

I booked cabin 4154 for the 11 night December 29th sailing out of San Juan. This cabin was the last available for the dirt cheap happy our price, so I grabbed it! I wasn't too happy about the location because of the noise and vibration issues. Today I called the TA and was able to trade for cabin 4103. Again, I grabbed it. Now I see that the Galley is above me, but I am further away from the engine room. Any comments on which room is better? (There were no other rooms offered to me.)

$1,390 total for two people ($695 each), includes all port fees, taxes and fuel fees. It was a two day sale that I first noticed on ex pedia. The price of the cabins dropped to $525 for ocean view! I had been watching this cruise for weeks hoping for a price drop! I watched the available cabins disappear throughout the day, so I requested a quote from cruise compet e. I booked what seemed to be the last cabin at that price that day. The next day a few more cabins were available at that price, then they were gone. Then the cabins went back up to the normal price.

Archived