Does Celebrity limit baggage size

lbw

Since we are driving to our port, we are not affected by airline baggage limits. I'd like to take an oversized bag (nearly 36") but I need to be sure it's OK. Any dimension or weight limits? I couldn't find anything specific on the Celebrity site.

Thanks

Thanks for the info. Glad to know our bag is OK and that we can have it stored. Now I don't have to keep editing our wardrobe. Of course, DH may have to do some working out to get in shape enough to lift it. :D

Lsimon, I think those folks on the early liners had the right idea when they traveled with those huge steamer trunks filled with elegant clothes for nightly lavish dinners and parties!!!

...Lsimon, I think those folks on the early liners had the right idea when they traveled with those huge steamer trunks filled with elegant clothes for nightly lavish dinners and parties!!!

Hey! Who says we don't bring along a lot of elegant clothes (especially my DW) for nightly lavish dinners and parties!!! - We love these nightly events - we just pack a few slightly smaller suitcases instead of one big trunk!

Driving to a cruise is great! We left from NJ to Bermuda, and we had BIG suitcases. Brought a laptop, a nice radio for our room, and... beach umbrella and chairs. When we were getting off the ship every day to go to the beach with our umbrella and chairs, so many people said "why didn't we think of that?" Chairs went perfectly under the bed with the empty suitcases...

Archived