Temperature on Eurodam

tennispretzel

The last cruise I found myself wishing I had brought more long sleeve things even though we were in the Caribbean as we will be this time.

Does anyone else feel this way? It seems the a/c is on fully and with the ocean breezes...would it look odd to have long sleeves or a velvet top? How are most women dressed on the formal night?

The last cruise I found myself wishing I had brought more long sleeve things even though we were in the Caribbean as we will be this time.

Does anyone else feel this way? It seems the a/c is on fully and with the ocean breezes...would it look odd to have long sleeves or a velvet top? How are most women dressed on the formal night?

I'm on the Eurodam and it's a very comfortable temp for me, but you need to know that I'm *enjoying* my own personal summer most of the time. :)

Long sleeves or sweaters are not uncommon. Wear whatever you want to be comfortable.

Diane

We find the dining room on many HAL ships to be quite chilly for an early sitting, but found the Eurodam's to be a little warmer than others. Where you are in the room can make a big difference. I suggest you bring along some kind of a wrap just in case.

Archived