Aft cat 11 on the Pride a Question

cablecrack

First off let me say hello to all the nice folks on these boards i have recieved alot of good info from here.

Now for the Question i have booked a aft cat 11 on the pride (ext balcony). I see different pictures of cat 11 on the same ships and different boats. What is the real layout of that room? I heard the room is split. Help

Thanks Keith

Here is a link to our photos on the Pride - Cabin 4228 - aft wrap-around.

http://community.webshots.com/album/113655948HiMtvJ

We are in the mirror-image of this cabin (4237) on the Legend over Thanksgiving... can't wait! Then back in 4228 on the Miracle next year.

Tom

We are in the mirror-image of this cabin (4237) on the Legend over Thanksgiving...

Keep that room clean for me! I will be there in May. Needed a connecting to a room that held three, else, I'd rather have had 4228.

On decks four, seven and eight the rooms are split. On decks five and six the set-up is different and from what I understand they are just one room and smaller. I had #4228 on both the Pride and Legend and it was awesome. The huge forty-one foot long balcony was the best thing about that cabin.

That cabin on deck seven does have a little different set up than the one that I had on deck four but overall not that much different. The thing that I like about the balconies on deck four is the fact that they have much more overhang from above. If you look at the photos from the post above of the deck seven balcony and then take a look at my photos in the link below you can see the difference. The higher you go in deck levels, the more overhang you lose. Also the railing tilts in more the higher you go and you lose floor space. Deck four is the best without a doubt.

How much sun you get on deck 4 might depend on what time of year you are sailing. Our cruise left on 5/30. We only had sun for a limited amount of time and really watched closely so we could take advantage of it.

Here are pics of #5295
Wow . Now I see the difference. That's way too exposed for me (already lived through that on a regular aft balcony)....no sheilding from the sun or the rain. And it looks like you lose that space under the angle of the rail.

I'll stick with deck 4.

Can you believe the differance in those cat 11 cabins? The way it looks, there are 8 cat 11's that are very desirable. The others are more like the 9A catagory.

I would be bummed if I paid for that cat 11 on the 5th deck AFT, and then saw the ones on decks 4, 6, 7 & 8!:eek:

Here are pictures of balcony on aft cabin 7347 (Legend- also a spirit class ship). This cabin also has the separate bedroom.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/128390509/128472586zRriRD

Isn't it great that not all the aft cabins and balconies are the same since all cruisers have different tastes. We've had 4298 and loved it, but next time we have booked 7298 on the Spirit specifically so that we would have more exposure to the sun. :)

Archived