Upsell on the Jewel

frankhi

We are leaving on the Jewel this Sun (11/9) and even today Thur (11/6) there are about 1/3 of the suite above mini still for sale from TA's and directly from NCL. Is that unusual? I thought they would at least try to upsell them. Any insights? Thanks

We are leaving on the Sky on 11-10 and up until Tuesday, there were at least 5 suites available. I also thought they would upsell these. Right now since the cruise is so close, you can't check on available cabins. Is this normal to sail with open suites?

There was at least one on our Pearl repo, because they used it as a raffle prize, but you're right, this is strange. They upsold most all our suites (and there were quite a few) by Wednesday before our Sunday departure.

$3000 for a suite upsell as we were told. We were upgraded to a mini & 2 weeks I am stll seeing suite available. so my TA calls and gets the ridiculous price.

Gee,what a deal. My guess is they have been trying to upsell them but at those prices and in this economy who is gonna bite? Not me.

Archived