Owners Suite - Freedom of the Seas

chrisaf

Can anyone who has stayed in an Owners Suite please tell me how many people you think this suite can comfortably hold? Specifically, it's suite #1340 if that helps. It shows a queen bed and a queen sofa bed so I would assume 2 adults and 2 kids would be okay? Is any more than 4 pushing it? Thanks.

We have stayed in OS's on the Mariner and Explorer. The Freedom is probably closer in size to Mariner's (Explorer is a little smaller). We had no problems fitting four in the room. There's a sofa bed (not as comfortable as the bed though) and one section of the couch moved out a little to create another bed.

They won't allow anymore then 4 people in an Owners Suite on Freedom of the Seas.

We had Cabin 1320 and loved it, Heard of other people on our cruise that had a Owners Suite also and had the one just under the restrooms located on deck 11 just outside of the Windjammers, said they heard toilet's being flushed late at night that sounded like a Bowling ball being dropped, I would avoid that area if I was you and not take the chance.

Can anyone who has stayed in an Owners Suite please tell me how many people you think this suite can comfortably hold? Specifically, it's suite #1340 if that helps. It shows a queen bed and a queen sofa bed so I would assume 2 adults and 2 kids would be okay? Is any more than 4 pushing it? Thanks.

We stayed in Freedom #1340 twice and there is more than ample room for 2 adults and two children. Plenty of storage, double vanities and two showers with a jacuzzi in the bath. Some privacy between the sofa and bedroom via a curtain.

The dining area also has a table and four chairs. You won't be disappointed. I have some excellent photos of the room. If you like, e-mail me at egh170@comcast.net and I can send you some if you request. No noises hear while in this room. Very quiet!

Voyager, Freedom & soon to be Genesis class allows 5 in a room for GS and OS , they have rollaway beds that they'll bring in. at a certain point they'll say no if the total passenger capacity is maxed but if you reserve it early, its not a problem. We always book these rooms so the kids can stay with us or... if our childcare falls through we can add them last minute. I also had 5 booked in an OS on Grandeur but we didn't go so I can't say for sure that they do too. they would not let me do it for Radiance or Sovereign though.

Another note to consider...the bed is a king not a queeen as stated. DH & I were quite surprised...the bed's are so comfortable.

I had an OS booked for our family of 4....kids are 10 and 14. The allure of the OS was very tempting....HOWEVER, the more we thought about it the more it didn't make sense. We opted to go for a JS with a interior directly across for the kids instead. The price was considerably less and we gain privacy and another bath....our kids are MUCH happier as our 2 girls were fretting sharing a bath with the 4 of us....they are much more looking forward to our trip now;) I have been on several vacations in both one room and 2 and I can tell you the ones that we stayed in 2 rooms made for MUCH better experiences.

Archived