NCL's Past Passengers Benefits

travel_lover

Was this helpful?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Was this helpful?

Thanks hello,

the prospect of all the extra features on your 10th cruise has motivated me to check on my account to see what they have on record. Sure enough, they are missing 2. If I can get that updated, it will put me over into the gold range for my next NCL cruise :D

Thanks hello,

the prospect of all the extra features on your 10th cruise has motivated me to check on my account to see what they have on record. Sure enough, they are missing 2. If I can get that updated, it will put me over into the gold range for my next NCL cruise :D

Yes every point counts...be sure to call the Latitudes department!

I had wondered how we happened to get the Coach frame!

hehe, I have the Coach frame but not because of that, I won it at a Cruise Rewards raffle on the Gem, it's really nice right? I have a picture from my Gem Transatlantic Cruise with myself in the Port of Lisbon, Portugal...and a parrot! :cool::D

So it appears that after the hoopla of a Latitudes 2.0 program, all I see changed is a coach frame on the 15th sailing?

Down near the bottom of the document it mentions Latitudes relaunch, but it lists a date 1/17/07 also. Maybe this is not Latitudes 2.0

Thanks for posting this.

I should fax a copy to the Latitudes Department and maybe THEN we can get our pins! :D

Happy Cruising! :)

I posted this on a different thread, but since it's relevant to your post, here it is again:

Back in March of this year, I cruised on the Gem. When my friend and I first entered our cabin, we were expecting to find our pins since that's always been the case on past cruises. No pins. We spoke to the Latitudes rep onboard and received vague responses about the ship running out of pins, perhaps NCL didn't manufacture enough of them, perhaps the pins weren't delivered to the ship, etc. The rep really didn't know why there were no pins.

Well, last week, I emailed my PCC and told him about the missing Gem pins and he told me he would take care of it by forwarding my email to the appropriate person at NCL.

Today, I received two Gem pins in the mail from NCL's Latitudes department. Very fast response to my request. I was impressed.

I posted this on a different thread, but since it's relevant to your post, here it is again:

Back in March of this year, I cruised on the Gem. When my friend and I first entered our cabin, we were expecting to find our pins since that's always been the case on past cruises. No pins. We spoke to the Latitudes rep onboard and received vague responses about the ship running out of pins, perhaps NCL didn't manufacture enough of them, perhaps the pins weren't delivered to the ship, etc. The rep really didn't know why there were no pins.

Well, last week, I emailed my PCC and told him about the missing Gem pins and he told me he would take care of it by forwarding my email to the appropriate person at NCL.

Today, I received two Gem pins in the mail from NCL's Latitudes department. Very fast response to my request. I was impressed.

That is impressive, it's amazing how some people love to go out of their way for you and others just don't want to be bothered. Great job.

Archived