Planetarium - when/where to get tickets?

firefly333

If I remember well, the tickets were available at 9 am, the day of the show, in the "Connection Lobby" (near the internet room) but often, there were tickets left later in the morning. On my TA crossing, they showed a different movie everyday at 4 different times and the last day it was on showing of each movie (if you missed one, you could see it that day).

just returned from the oct10 crossing, and once again, yes, they are availiabe from 9 oclock each day but they do go quickly especially the earlier performances, 1 oclock and then every half an hour with last performance of the day at 2 :30 , enjoy, they are SO relaxing you will be lucky to keep awake!!!

just returned from the oct10 crossing, and once again, yes, they are availiabe from 9 oclock each day but they do go quickly especially the earlier performances, 1 oclock and then every half an hour with last performance of the day at 2 :30 , enjoy, they are SO relaxing you will be lucky to keep awake!!!

lol well luckily Im not so good about sleeping sitting up, but Ill try not to yawn. It just sounded interesting.

I had no problem getting tickets the afternoon of. I just stopped down at the desk after lunch and picked up tickets for the next show. Must not have been as popular as usual my trip (though the room was always filled by show time).

lol well luckily Im not so good about sleeping sitting up, but Ill try not to yawn. It just sounded interesting.

well, you see, the thing is you are not sitting up, the backs of the chairs tip back so you can look up above you without getting a neck ache, so it is like being in a recliner chair, snore!!! snore!!!!! snore!!!!!

On our 2005 Caribbean cruise, the tickets for the Planetarium shows went quickly.

If you are Grill Passengers, reminder that you can have the concierge arrange for your tickets

If you do not get tickets, I was able once to go stand bye and got in= if you don't show up on time, you will lose your seat notwithstanding you have a ticket

DEAN

Archived