Bon Voyage SD2 Crossers

DisneyJen

Wishing FT, ctbjr, Mr. and Mrs. TOYBAR and all SD2 crossers smooth and safe traveling tomorrow as they make their way to meet SD2 on Thursday.

To the wonderful staff and crew on SD2 ... and most especially Capt. T ... I hope you are prepared for the crossing:p

Wishing you all fair wind and a following sea as you bring SD2 across the Atlantic and back to the Caribbean!!

Will live vicariously through your blog (which I have already bookmarked):D

Please raise a glass of champagne or two for me during a board meeting in the Office ... as well as a nod to "my" Bali Bed which I will see in March.

Bon voyage!!

Now don't scare the staff and crew . . . we aren't that bad (at least I hope not). ;)Wish you were joining us.

FT

Nah ... I have it on good authority that y'all are some of their favorites guests:D

I too wish I were traveling with this happy band of cruisers in real life instead of in cyberspace:o

Hey ctbjr ... are you packed yet:eek:

Nah ... I have it on good authority that y'all are some of their favorites guests:D

I too wish I were traveling with this happy band of cruisers in real life instead of in cyberspace:o

So do I but while FT goes across the seas, I'm stuck to the house.

...it took longer than usual this time. Was trying to do carry on but couldn't quite make it work. FT gave me permission to check a bag so came home tonight and repacked the contents of 2 carry ons into the world's largest suitcase. So, I'm good to go.

Hi CTBJR,

May I stow away in your large suitcase? You have time to repack into the carryons.

You have a wonderful crossing with James and all your friends, I will be tracking the crossing online, but it isn't the same as being there. Tell James I said hello. Bon Voyage! ;)

NASCAB

Thanks for the send off, we will play our "infamous cd" at the poolside beach party in your honor!!!

At the Chicago airport now, 34 degrees, grey and rainy. I better have a Bloody Mary.

Mrs. Toybar sends a warm hello too.

Thanks for the send off, we will play our "infamous cd" at the poolside beach party in your honor!!!

At the Chicago airport now, 34 degrees, grey and rainy. I better have a Bloody Mary.

Mrs. Toybar sends a warm hello too.

Ah ... the wonderful CD that I sometimes listen to in the car when I need to escape:D

Well, it's a beautiful morning here in Madrid. FT and I are here awaiting our flight to Tenerife. Given our status as VUP's we have no lounge access and are spending the 4 hour layover here in the main departure lounge area sleeping (FT) and surfing the web (ctbjr). Will try to report in later today from Tenerife.

Hope your flights were uneventful.

Talk about roughing it ... a four-hour layover and no lounge access:eek: The only thing that would have made it worse would be crossing the Pond in coach:eek:

Luckily all will be forgotten when you board SD2 in some 24 hours!!

Will look for a report from Tenerife!

Hope your flights were uneventful.

Talk about roughing it ... a four-hour layover and no lounge access:eek: The only thing that would have made it worse would be crossing the Pond in coach:eek:

Luckily all will be forgotten when you board SD2 in some 24 hours!!

Will look for a report from Tenerife!

FT called around lunch time (east coast0 and they are safely in Tenerife. It was apparently an uneventful trip and the luggage all made it. Sounded to me like they were heading to dinner, and anxious to board tomorrow!

FT called around lunch time (east coast0 and they are safely in Tenerife. It was apparently an uneventful trip and the luggage all made it. Sounded to me like they were heading to dinner, and anxious to board tomorrow!

Glad to hear that all souls and luggage have safely arrived!

Will be checking the blog tomorrow for embarkation photos and such:)

If my math is correct (which is a big IF) our intrepid SD Crossers should be on board now!

I am sure those embarkation photos have been snapped ...

And about the "and such" ... those would be photos of people making spa appointments, meeting in the Office and gathering at TOY Bar:p

If my math is correct (which is a big IF) our intrepid SD Crossers should be on board now!

I am sure those embarkation photos have been snapped ...

And about the "and such" ... those would be photos of people making spa appointments, meeting in the Office and gathering at TOY Bar:p

Close there is a 5 hour difference according to my well informed source, but I am sure that as I write this they should be finishing up the safety drill and getting ready to cast off!

Close there is a 5 hour difference according to my well informed source, but I am sure that as I write this they should be finishing up the safety drill and getting ready to cast off!

I trust your source:p

Let the crossing begin!!!

Well, I see that captain T has the first day's pics up already and of course FT is starting with champagne.

Safe trip to all aboard, its not that long until FT and I, DJ and DJ's DH and other will be back on her!

Archived