NEW YEARS CRUISE W901 27th Dec 2008

Kruzein

Hey Mick, go over to the roll call threads and check out the huge one for W735. We are currently reminiscing about that cruise.

My son and DIL are on this one and guess what .... no not me damn but the tickets get sent to me ... haha i get to hold them and sniff them and play with them till i have to had them over ..... I checked the post 4 times today

Icy xxx

My son and DIL are on this one and guess what .... no not me damn but the tickets get sent to me ... haha i get to hold them and sniff them and play with them till i have to had them over ..... I checked the post 4 times today

Icy xxx

Hi Icy

You will have to tell your son and DIL to come and join us on the meet & Greet (over on roll call page) The more the merrier. :D

Lisa

I have not been looking out for them yet thought it was too early!

I will be watching the mailbox now!!! cant believe how quickly it has went 45 days and counting YEH!!

Marg

Hi Marg

Some of the others i know that are goin have had their tix for almost a month. I was thinking i had missed out :(. when i looked at tix they were actually issued on the 26th Oct but the TA only rang me yesterday.

So keep an eye on that mailbox :p Not long to go, i have started getting all the bits and pieces together.

Cheers

Lisa :D

Hi Icy

You will have to tell your son and DIL to come and join us on the meet & Greet (over on roll call page) The more the merrier. :D

Lisa

Hi kruzin i will let them know. they aer a couple of shy little Flowers so it might take a bit of organising but maybe i can trick them into it by telling them to meet some of my friends at wherever the meet and greet is....

Icy

Postie has just been and nothing yet!!:eek: maybe its because my personaliser still has two things incomplete? i have tried to update them but it will ot let me, takes all the details then just does not save them:confused:

Marg

Hi kruzin i will let them know. they aer a couple of shy little Flowers so it might take a bit of organising but maybe i can trick them into it by telling them to meet some of my friends at wherever the meet and greet is....

Icy

Hi Icy

Sounds like a plan it will be Day 2 @ 11am Bengal Bar and will be advertised in the Pacific Daily. There are all ages from Teens to ?? in the roll call so it will be good to meet them. :)

Lisa

Hi Marg

In answer to your other thread about W901 being W/L, it would not surprise me at all popular holiday period. :D

Also the Easter Cruise i went on this year on the PD was also a sellout and W/L and i did not notice any difference to that on the inaugral cruise in Novemeber 2007.

The only thing that i did notice was on the pursers desk they had "This Cruise is Wait Listed" and i think that was so ppl didnt ask to move cabions etc ? :confused:

Hope you get your tickets soon :eek:

cheers

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I saw that on our august cruise at the pursers desk it said "This cruise is Full" i thought at the time that was to deter people asking to move cabins:) I hope we get the tickets soon as well feeling very left out:D:D

can i ask who you used for your insurance ? I used an english company the last time but i would rather use one in Oz in case i need to makle a claim just figured it will be easier?

Are we meeting in the Bengal bar on the 2nd day(sunday) at 11.00am?

Cheers Marg

Hi Lisa,

I saw that on our august cruise at the pursers desk it said "This cruise is Full" i thought at the time that was to deter people asking to move cabins:) I hope we get the tickets soon as well feeling very left out:D:D

can i ask who you used for your insurance ? I used an english company the last time but i would rather use one in Oz in case i need to makle a claim just figured it will be easier?

Are we meeting in the Bengal bar on the 2nd day(sunday) at 11.00am?

Cheers Marg

Hi Marg

I hope you get your tix soon as well. Should be this week :).

I use Suresave Travel insurance it is thru my T/A, however it would be available to the public but you can get travel insurance at any bank, building society or insurance co and they are very competitive for your custom. We have used this company each time we have travelled and find them simple and reliable and have had to claim each time for either health or other allownces so that is why i go back to them. But it is a personal choice and others may know of different insurers that offer the same and have be satisfied :confused:

Yes i have confirmed the meet & greet on day 2 11am in ther Bengal Bar it will be advertised in the Pacific Daily

Good luck with your tix Marg

Cheers

Lisa

Hi all

Well with the Credit Card situation now sorted. I am ready to sail. So make sure your Visa, Mastercard etc ARE CREDIT CARDS NOT DEBIT CARDS. :mad:

Past cruises i have used the Visa debit card with no problems, however P&O have informed me that they are no longer accepted they must be Credit Card. Having never owned one it was a quick trip to the BS to get one. :rolleyes: You can still use cash to put on your card etc.

38 sleeps and whose counting :D

Cheers

Lisa

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there

Shore tours for vila are booked via cruise personliser (i didnt trust it so i ran P&O to verify the booking and it was ok) :p

23 sleeps and we will be sailing out in 2008 and returning in 2009 :D

Marg did u get your tickets yet? I think some of us on here are as worried as you are :rolleyes:

Lisa

No tickets yet Lisa:( But i am getting on that ship by hook or by crook:D

Marg

Marg

We will hide u in our carry on luggage if push comes to shove. :eek:

Tomorrow is another day and hopefully a Blue Folder day for you :D

Lisa

Hi All .

Over on the Roll call for W901 I posted the question

If we put all our cruise cards onto the onto the same credit card. When you get the itemised bill at the end of the cruise do you get 3 bills one for each cruise card or if only one does its show which cruise card was used for each transaction?

I have since spoken to P&O

The itemised credit card account you get at the end of the cruise DOES NOT itemise which cruise card was used for which purchase. How ever the purser is able to print out an itemised account for each cruise card. So at the end of the cruise it is a simple matter of getting such a printout from the purser's desk. :)

Stewart

Hi All

Has anybody on this cruise been offered an upgrade as yet? i know 2 ppl from my group in a twin were upgraded from next to me to a balcony cabin. I wont be as i have a 4 berth.

Fingers crossed for anybody else that is waiting :p

Hi Marg

No it was only on Thursday they were offered it :D I am not sure what the availibility is because i spoke to P&O last Monday and they said the cruise was waitlisted so :confused:

Good Luck

Lisa

Do you know if they had to pay Lisa?

Hi Marg

No they didnt it was offered by the TA and they accepted it bit 2 weeks ago i offered to pay for an upgrade and was told it was wait listed and was told again last week as well so you maybe able to work it out cause i cant :confused: Keep your fingers crossed :p

Archived