NEW YEARS CRUISE W901 27th Dec 2008

Kruzein

Hello All

It is creeping up on me now only 5 sleeps to go until we sail :mryellow: I havent started packing yet, however i purchased a noodle chair to take onto the islands with me to bob around in the water so that will be fun LOL. :p

We are having a very quiet Christmas so i will pack on Christmas day and be ready by boxing day to put all the last minute things in. I have learnt from past cruises and i take less & less everytime and utilise the facilities to wash etc.

So to all my forum family have a very Happy Christmas & A Happy, Healthy 2009 to yourselves and your families & happy cruising to all those booked for the future :D

Lisa & family

xxxx

Hi Lisa,

I have not started yet either!!! thought i would get the bulk of it done today. Cant believe only 5 sleeps to go i have decided 12 night cruise so 6 day outfits and 6 night outfits and wear them both twice, last time we were pulling clothes out our very overweight suitcase at the airport to take on as hand luggage :eek: so i am going to be extra careful this time:D

what time will you get to the wharf? we will be there at 9.00 am as we have a 6.00am flight from Geelong:eek: hopefully we will miss the rush then do a bit of shopping and be one of the first on board, well that is the plan LOL

SDee you in 5 days !!!!

Marg

Hi Lisa,

I have not started yet either!!! thought i would get the bulk of it done today. Cant believe only 5 sleeps to go i have decided 12 night cruise so 6 day outfits and 6 night outfits and wear them both twice, last time we were pulling clothes out our very overweight suitcase at the airport to take on as hand luggage :eek: so i am going to be extra careful this time:D

what time will you get to the wharf? we will be there at 9.00 am as we have a 6.00am flight from Geelong:eek: hopefully we will miss the rush then do a bit of shopping and be one of the first on board, well that is the plan LOL

SDee you in 5 days !!!!

Marg

Hi Marg

We have hired a shuttle and it is starting to pick the group up at 6.30am we should be down there by 9 - 9.30ish and will put luggage in then maybe walk around to Darling Harbour, will wait and see what the weather and the crowd is like on the day or we might just wait and board :confused:

I will pack Xmas day in one swoop before i get into the Xmas cheer :p I have always tended to overpack but not anymore.

Seee you onboard

Have a lovely Christmas :D

Lisa

Only four sleeps to go! I'm all packed because I'm flying to Sydney today to spend Christmas with the family - I think I've overpacked, but I've got extra time in Sydney I need to cover (that's what I keep telling myself).

We also had a visit from the upgrade fairy. We've been moved from the Fiesta deck to the Dolphin deck!

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!!

Only four sleeps to go! I'm all packed because I'm flying to Sydney today to spend Christmas with the family - I think I've overpacked, but I've got extra time in Sydney I need to cover (that's what I keep telling myself).

We also had a visit from the upgrade fairy. We've been moved from the Fiesta deck to the Dolphin deck!

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!!

Congrats on the upgrade Katmac 2 from our group were upgraded a couple of weeks ago from caribe to baja (at a cost).

I still havent packed, saving it for Christmas day but i am travelling light compared to other cruises.

Enjoy your Christmas with you rfamily in Sydney and see you onboard :D

Lisa

Archived