Anyone have pics of any conquest class ship cabins

that are located in the extreme forward. They are now 4G, used to be 6B cabin # 6201, 6202, 6203, 6204, 6205, 6206, 7201, 7202, 7203, 7204, 7205, 7206, 9201, 9202, 9203, 1001, 1002, 1003 or 1004? Any photo is appreciated and would really like a pic of that small front deck located in front of any of these cabins.

Thanks

that are located in the extreme forward. They are now 4G, used to be 6B cabin # 6201, 6202, 6203, 6204, 6205, 6206, 7201, 7202, 7203, 7204, 7205, 7206, 9201, 9202, 9203, 1001, 1002, 1003 or 1004? Any photo is appreciated and would really like a pic of that small front deck located in front of any of these cabins.

Thanks

email me at prov1playa630@hotmail.com and i will send them your way

Thanks so much di you have any more? What ship and cabin # were these photos from?

Thanks

Yah..nice pics..interested in what room/deck that is..

I am in 9201 on the liberty in february. Been searching high & low for pictures of this room. Mom is worried bout it, so in case i need to change room number before final payment..LOL

Thanks

So, these rooms have been changed FROM OV to IS??

So, these rooms have been changed FROM OV to IS??

Pineview-

what i have read and been told is that when carnival restructed or "remapped" their ships. They also reclassified some of them, such as the rooms that were once oceanview with obstructed views, are now called inside rooms. or as my pvp told me deluxe inside rooms. They are "supposed" to be 220 sq ft and still have that window.

I have been on the hunt for a cabin picture of my room 9201 with no prevail..LOL. i've scoured the web mercifully..

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I saw where information was requested on cabin 9202 on the Conquest. Today is December 14, 2008 and I just returned today from my cruise where I stayed in cabin 9202. This cabin is a handicapped equipped cabin. The bathroom has hand rails. The door way is wider than others of "normal cabins". These things didn't hinder us from fully enjoying our stay in this cabin. We are not at all handicapped but had requested this cabin because most of the time these rooms are larger. We were aware we could have been bumped to another cabin if the cruise line needed it for someone who needed this type of room. This cabin was very nice. It's a large room that paced off at 12x12. The bathroom was great. A large shower.. Big enough for 2 with room left over. AND if you know cabin bathrooms.. they are tiny. This paced off at 8x8 and therefore made the total cabin 208 sq ft. There is a larger window looking out the front of the ship and over a public oberservation balcony/deck. We soon found out that this is a deck that was not visited by many people due to the fact that no body knew it was there or how to get to it. It was not accessed by being at the pool and stumbling onto this deck by working your way to the front of the ship... like most front decks. The observation decks on #5,7,9,10,11 are only accessed by going all the way forward down the guest room hallways and out a door at the end. We felt like we had our own little patio out there. Theses decks span from side to side.. Lido decks observation was over the bridge and therefore spanned over the the water on each side because it was on top of where the captain would stand when bringing the ship to dock. (The glassed winged area of the bridge) It was nice.. The windows that look back into your cabin are glazed with something so they are mirror type during the day and as long as the light outside was stronger than the light inside, the mirror effect kept people from seeing into your room. At night the room steward closed the blinds and they provided all the privacy nesseccary. The only complaint we had... WAS NOISE.... We had the stewards linen closet outside the door in the hallway. He was not terribly loud and was very aware of the fact he was stocking his cart out side guest cabins.. BUT, It was surmised after a little research of looking at why we got so much noise in our room.. that ALL cabins on this ship have a 12"x8" air type vent at the bottom of the door on the outside and an identical one on the inside. Therefore, there was visual privacy, but you could hear noises from both inside and outside the cabins though this vent. I actually got on my knees in the hallway and whispered into the vent and my cabin mate heard every word. All rooms have this venting system. It is a design flaw. Maybe stuff a pillow in the opening!! We heard people down the hallways late at night and also the cabin steward stocking his cart of goods for the mornings duties. Having been on other ships with other cruise companies, I thought it wierd to be able to hear so much noise when in the past, I remember the cabins being very quiet. It was an inconvience but we got used to it and realized all the cabins had the same issues to deal with. Our dinning mates commented on this also. Oh well.. I do give this cabin high marks for space and layout. It was very comfortable. It was located on deck 9 which is the same level as the pools and sun decks and the buffet. The main dinning room is level 3 and 4 and was a bit of a hike once we learned how to manipulate its location. A major flaw for those who are not smokers.. is the internet cafe. It is located inside a little room in the back corner of a smoking/cigar bar called Alfreds. It was terrible. Walking through the place made your clothes and hair smell smokey. Because it was a closed in bar with no windows, It was always stuffy and smelly. Too bad on Carnivals part... They are loosing business based on its location. I used about $11.00 worth of internet time for the whole weeks voyage (at .75 a minute) and limited my sessions based on what I had to go through to reach the area. In all the cruise was nice. They need to go to the Free Style approach for doing meals. The times of meals did conflict with days at ports and I often felt rushed to make the early seating times for dinner. It took some of the relaxation out of the cruise. Too much scheduling to worry about.. Okay, I hope this helps others set there plans for their cruise. It was a nice ship. Things ran smoothly with embarkation and then also debarkation at the end. The crew was attentive to your needs. The cabin steward was great.. I wished I could have packed him up and brought him home...

Hi, I saw where information was requested on cabin 9202 on the Conquest. Today is December 14, 2008 and I just returned today from my cruise where I stayed in cabin 9202. This cabin is a handicapped equipped cabin. The bathroom has hand rails. The door way is wider than others of "normal cabins". These things didn't hinder us from fully enjoying our stay in this cabin. We are not at all handicapped but had requested this cabin because most of the time these rooms are larger. We were aware we could have been bumped to another cabin if the cruise line needed it for someone who needed this type of room. This cabin was very nice. It's a large room that paced off at 12x12. The bathroom was great. A large shower.. Big enough for 2 with room left over. AND if you know cabin bathrooms.. they are tiny. This paced off at 8x8 and therefore made the total cabin 208 sq ft. There is a larger window looking out the front of the ship and over a public oberservation balcony/deck. We soon found out that this is a deck that was not visited by many people due to the fact that no body knew it was there or how to get to it. It was not accessed by being at the pool and stumbling onto this deck by working your way to the front of the ship... like most front decks. The observation decks on #5,7,9,10,11 are only accessed by going all the way forward down the guest room hallways and out a door at the end. We felt like we had our own little patio out there. Theses decks span from side to side.. Lido decks observation was over the bridge and therefore spanned over the the water on each side because it was on top of where the captain would stand when bringing the ship to dock. (The glassed winged area of the bridge) It was nice.. The windows that look back into your cabin are glazed with something so they are mirror type during the day and as long as the light outside was stronger than the light inside, the mirror effect kept people from seeing into your room. At night the room steward closed the blinds and they provided all the privacy nesseccary. The only complaint we had... WAS NOISE.... We had the stewards linen closet outside the door in the hallway. He was not terribly loud and was very aware of the fact he was stocking his cart out side guest cabins.. BUT, It was surmised after a little research of looking at why we got so much noise in our room.. that ALL cabins on this ship have a 12"x8" air type vent at the bottom of the door on the outside and an identical one on the inside. Therefore, there was visual privacy, but you could hear noises from both inside and outside the cabins though this vent. I actually got on my knees in the hallway and whispered into the vent and my cabin mate heard every word. All rooms have this venting system. It is a design flaw. Maybe stuff a pillow in the opening!! We heard people down the hallways late at night and also the cabin steward stocking his cart of goods for the mornings duties. Having been on other ships with other cruise companies, I thought it wierd to be able to hear so much noise when in the past, I remember the cabins being very quiet. It was an inconvience but we got used to it and realized all the cabins had the same issues to deal with. Our dinning mates commented on this also. Oh well.. I do give this cabin high marks for space and layout. It was very comfortable. It was located on deck 9 which is the same level as the pools and sun decks and the buffet. The main dinning room is level 3 and 4 and was a bit of a hike once we learned how to manipulate its location. A major flaw for those who are not smokers.. is the internet cafe. It is located inside a little room in the back corner of a smoking/cigar bar called Alfreds. It was terrible. Walking through the place made your clothes and hair smell smokey. Because it was a closed in bar with no windows, It was always stuffy and smelly. Too bad on Carnivals part... They are loosing business based on its location. I used about $11.00 worth of internet time for the whole weeks voyage (at .75 a minute) and limited my sessions based on what I had to go through to reach the area. In all the cruise was nice. They need to go to the Free Style approach for doing meals. The times of meals did conflict with days at ports and I often felt rushed to make the early seating times for dinner. It took some of the relaxation out of the cruise. Too much scheduling to worry about.. Okay, I hope this helps others set there plans for their cruise. It was a nice ship. Things ran smoothly with embarkation and then also debarkation at the end. The crew was attentive to your needs. The cabin steward was great.. I wished I could have packed him up and brought him home...
I know its not the point of this thread, but shame on you for booking a HC cabin because it is larger. If you got assigned it is 1 thing, if you purposely picked it for the sole reason of it being larger, shame on you. They will not "bump" people as you have said. have been on many cruises to know that does not happen as the norm.

I know its not the point of this thread, but shame on you for booking a HC cabin because it is larger. If you got assigned it is 1 thing, if you purposely picked it for the sole reason of it being larger, shame on you. They will not "bump" people as you have said. have been on many cruises to know that does not happen as the norm.

Your post is very rude, apparently they told him he would be bumped if someone should need it. Otherwise, If Carnival allows it..., send them your thoughts not a poster who is trying to let others know about a cabin which btw is what the thread is about.

Your post is very rude, apparently they told him he would be bumped if someone should need it. Otherwise, If Carnival allows it..., send them your thoughts not a poster who is trying to let others know about a cabin which btw is what the thread is about.

Exactly...VERY VERY WELL SAID !!

• 6 years later...

I know this thread is very old, but thought I'd comment as a Handicapped Cruiser. They will bump non-handicapped users, if the room is specifically needed. I know, because my PVP has gotten people bumped for me. I need the larger "handicapped" rooms, (Carnival has two kinds of Handicapped rooms, one with 360 turn space and one without). I hate that I'm bumping someone, but they are warned when they book the cabin.