Need HELP re: Wedding Vow Renewal !!

My husband & I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary this year and would like to renew our wedding vows either on the ship or at one of the ports we might be sailing to. Has anyone renewed their vows on NCL or in the BAHAMAS?? We would love to arrange it in the Bahamas if it it indeed possible or if not on the ship itself. Any thoughts or ideas anyone has would be greatly appreciated! :)

Never done this, but try a google search using terms Bahamas and renew wedding vows. You will pull up many, many sites.

NCL has information on their webpage about purchasing a package to do this on the ship. Look under the heading Onboard Activities & Events and choose Wedding and Romance to see what's offered.

I would google wedding planners in Bahamas and I am sure that you will have a few planners to choose from. Pretty much anyone who plans weddings usually has some kind of a renewal package available. I am sure that it would be very affordable since you aren't looking for an elaborate event with alot of people. Barefoot on the beach sounds wonderful! Good luck!

Barbie

FYI - NCL/TWE offers a vow renewal package for $450.00 but it is an onboard ceremony only. If you want a ceremony on the beach, you would have to purchase an actual destination wedding package minus the marraige license fees. They do not offer an inexpensive vow renewal package on land. I'm sure a private W/C in the Bahamas or wherever would have a vow renewal package for under $1,000.00. Good luck!

I am getting married on the beach in Nassau two weeks from today and my wedding coordinator has been fabulous so far. She is very reasonably priced and offers renewal packages. Her name is Paulette Davis and you can reach her at:

amouraffairs@gmail.com

Bahamas Wedding Planner

242-341-5927

www.bahamasweddingplanner.com

Good Luck!!

• 2 weeks later...

you can look at my wedding planners site for pictures of arches,flowers,wedding sites,etc ...we are getting married jan 6 at sunset villas beach on paradise island... but saw many nice locations the two times we went down this year... the 2'nd being last weekend...anyway her site is

weddingsinthebahamas.com and her name is ann marie. such a sweet lady... been sooooo helpful.. good luck try dinner at Lucianos of chicago... the food is amazing... better than some good restaurants here in NYC...

Archived