Emerald Princess Mini-suites E720 and E722

Bandit

I just returned from a 10 day cruise on subject ship. Before I sailed I tried to find out from these boards if covered mini-suites E720 and E722, which are loacated over Club Fusion, would be noisy. I am happy to let everyone know that we never heard a sound from Club Fusion during the entire 10 day cruise. So go ahead and book them. I don't know about the other rooms on that side, but I have experenced these rooms.

Bandit

I just returned from a 10 day cruise on subject ship. Before I sailed I tried to find out from these boards if covered mini-suites E720 and E722, which are loacated over Club Fusion, would be noisy. I am happy to let everyone know that we never heard a sound from Club Fusion during the entire 10 day cruise. So go ahead and book them. I don't know about the other rooms on that side, but I have experenced these rooms.

Bandit

Could you please tell us if the balconies on these 2 cabins are fully covered or partially covered? TIA for your response.

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the info Bandit - my DH and my BFF forever were just assigned these exact rooms for our cruise Feb 26-11 and we were wondering what they were like.

My DH was wondering tho is there full glass in front or is it open so we can get some nice caribbean breezes when sitting on the balcony. Also I dont know if you would know this but my DH smokes can he smoke on the balcony

Bandit

• 2 weeks later...
We were in E723. No noise from Club Fusion and covered blacony. Great room! We've booked E731 on the Diamond Princess for our Sydney to Auckland Cruise in 2012!

How much noise from the ship itself (thrusters, engine, etc.) could you hear in E723? A few posters said they can hear something all night long; others only reported noises by the thrusters at the dock. I was wondering how much ship noise I can hear in the night. Also, do noises and/or vibrations wake you up when you want to keep sleeping?

Archived