Crown & Anchor History

Maybe they are actually fixing that portion of the website. Unlikely I know but it's a hope.

Even when the Cruise History is available it is unreliable. The only reliable method of keeping track is to call C&A every once in a while and check.

Anybody know why the cruise history is off the Crown and Anchor area on RCCL website?

Im getting close to Diamond Plus and I want to make they keep a good count.

Brenda and Bob

Peoria, AZ

This is what they've told me. The did an upgrade to the C&A system and sometimes when it interfaces with the online RCL system, things don't work right.

I used to have cruise history and then in September I have none. So I emailed C&A and made sure that my cruise credits that I knew I should have matched with what they have in the C&A system and sure it enough matches. They said they are working on it and not sure when it will be fixed. But as long as C&A agree I'm fine, though it won't let me into the Saving Certificates but when I emailed the website people about that, they sent me those.

Susan :)

Anybody know why the cruise history is off the Crown and Anchor area on RCCL website?

Im getting close to Diamond Plus and I want to make they keep a good count.

Brenda and Bob

Peoria, AZ

Like Susan stated above, our history and status have been missing from the RCI site since September. Ours was no where near correct prior to it disappearing.......:( Our just completed cruise moves us up to Diamond Plus. :D C&A states their records will reflect this status once our cruise has been "reported". Hopefully this confirmation will come about shortly!!!

As long as C&A's internal information is correct, you should not have a problem. Now if their internal information is not correct, THAT is another story!!!

Bruce

Our cruise history for the past year or so has been very good. Our last several cruises have been credited within a week. Our history is accurate. Others have posted the same, and as above, others entirely opposite. Can't really understand why some guests have reliable and prompt info and other's don't. Almost like they are operating two different systems.

Rick and Deirdra

Archived