Best cabins on Brilliance ?

We are totally new to Royal Caribbean, and we are thinking about taking a last minute trip in the Brilliance of the seas in Dec. My question is which of the balcony or ocean view cabins are the " best " ones ? [ Yes I do realise most of them will now be long gone...but you should always live with hopes. :D ] .

Not really the answer you were looking for - but try to avoid deck 7 midship as the balcony overloooks the roof of the lifeboat cover. When in port, workman walk past your balcony......could be embarrassing:eek::)

I love the Brilliance and her sister ships especially the corner aft cabins.

Photos of D1 9256, 8168, 7172 in the link below. If you are thinking JS then corner aft 1100 would be a total winner.

Have a wonderful cruise; we still have 9 months to wait before we are back on the Brilliance.

Kathy:)

the ones across the back (aft cabins) have huge balconies for the price of a regular cabin in the category. 9256 is the best one back there, but I stayed in 9260 and it was wonderful

aftwcabins.jpg

The second most coveted area in the hump area which is the area midships the bumps out. The end cabins have large balconies also.

I'm not speaking from personal experience but I've also heard many great things about the "hump" cabins on the Radiance-class ships (such as the Brilliance.)

These are the cabins around midship across from the elevators. They jut out a bit further than the rest (thus the name), and have larger balconies. You can see them on deck plans though.

Definitely any cabin on the back of the ship or any cabin on the hump (the area around the midship elevators that sort of bumps out).

If you can't get one of those, my preference would be for a balcony cabin on deck 8 or 9 over deck 7.

We really liked #9576....on the front of the hump with larger than standard balcony (had a lounger). Very convenient location and very quiet. Probably our favorite in more than 15 cruises. We are not aft fans, but lots of folks love them. Hope you get a cabin you love!!!!

Archived