Football on the Crown Princess

hampshire

We are sailing on the Crown - January 11th. First time with Princess. My husband is a Giants fan. Will the games be broadcast on board. Also I have a question regarding Princess Cays Island. How bad are the bugs/sand fleas - I read they are quite a problem. Should we pack spray. Last question. We like to play scrabble and bridge will this be possible.

It would be anybody's guess whether a Giants game would be broadcast.

I have never seen a bug problem at Princess Cays any of the times we have been there, but I have recently read a couple of reports about them. Pack you spray if you are concerned.

Am sure you can play those games, if you find partners or the game board.

Hi Hampshire,

We were on the Crown last month and did not encounter any bugs or sand fleas on Princess Cay.

The Crown has a nice game room where bridge and scrable can be played. Sometimes the Princess Patter ( the on board newsletter) will annouce a schedlue for bridge play in the game room.

Always glad to help a fellow nuttmeger. I was raised in

Milford and now live in Windsor. DW is from East Hartford.

Enjoy :)

Lance1224

There were NFL games broadcast all day on Sunday as well as Monday nights' game...so there is a good chance the game will be broadcast. (on MUTS)

No issues w/ bugs or fleas at Princess Cays in any of our Princess cruises.

Hi Hampshire,

We were on the Crown last month and did not encounter any bugs or sand fleas on Princess Cay.

The Crown has a nice game room where bridge and scrable can be played. Sometimes the Princess Patter ( the on board newsletter) will annouce a schedlue for bridge play in the game room.

Always glad to help a fellow nuttmeger. I was raised in

Milford and now live in Windsor. DW is from East Hartford.

Enjoy :)

Lance1224

Hello from Milford. It has changed a lot over the years but still very nice. Thank you for your help regarding our cruise.

Hello, my dh and I are on the same sailing. We are originally from NYC so we hope to see the Giants also. I know that they have the NFL on muts so I hope it will be the best team, TheGiants. Have you joined the Roll Call? Check it out.

Archived