Does anyone know this guy?

BigBoatGal

302516196_JeffsHalloweenPartyHaloweenCruise08064.jpg.a9ffb8be7e5f720541443c0d0dbcebed.jpg

My friends and I were on the Carnival Elation and this guy was like the Where's Waldo of Cruises. We had a blast with him and his sister on the Halloween Cruise. Unfortunately we were too pickled at the end of the cruise to get their e-mail addresses and this is our last attempt at finding them. Thanks for the help!!!

He looks to be about the right age to have either a MySpace or Facebook page. I have found folks that I have not seen in 30 years on Facebook. And these folks had different last names from the last time I saw them. If you know where they are from you have half the battle. Good Luck!

[ATTACH]96232[/ATTACH]

My friends and I were on the Carnival Elation and this guy was like the Where's Waldo of Cruises. We had a blast with him and his sister on the Halloween Cruise. Unfortunately we were too pickled at the end of the cruise to get their e-mail addresses and this is our last attempt at finding them. Thanks for the help!!!

Do you know their cabin number by any chance? If you booked through a PVP (and you have an awesome one like mine), he/she may be able to help. We had a similar situation a few years back, and our PVP looked up their cabin number, contacted them on our behalf and gave them our contact information. A few hours later we received a call from our cruise friends!

Do you know their cabin number by any chance? If you booked through a PVP (and you have an awesome one like mine), he/she may be able to help. We had a similar situation a few years back, and our PVP looked up their cabin number, contacted them on our behalf and gave them our contact information. A few hours later we received a call from our cruise friends!

That's a great idea! Thank You and all for your assitance!

Kelly, I saw him everywhere too. Had fun with you guys in the piano bar.

Candi

He truly was the Wheres Waldo on our cruise. He and his sister were awesome people and in our post cruise state we forgot to get their contact info. We had a great time with you guys too. Who knows we may run into each other on the next one, whenever that may be!

Kelly

Archived