Chocoholic buffet on NCL Sea???

N.O. lady

:confused: Okay, I cannot be the only chocolate lover among these posters...one of the reasons we booked the NCL Sea was the chocolate buffet and I have heard nothing about it. Can someone give me and my chocolate lovin' family a heads-up on this buffet? I hope this was not a figment of my imagination.:p

I think they purposely schedule it for later in the week. By that time, I'd overeaten so much that not much of anything even looked good :o . What I tried looked better than it tasted. My suggestion, if you're really into chocolate, is to go extremely light on dinner that night, and maybe then you will enjoy it more.

Ute, you probably are right: the first time we sailed a ship with the chocolate buffet I beleive was the Sea when it was called the Seaward. half of the family made it to the buffet, the rest of us ventured to our cabins but were told it was good and beautiful. The next time it was Alaska and only 2 of us went; ok, but nothing all that wonderful. Since then, we don't even think of it. The last few days we are ready to eat salad and veggies, to heck with desserts of any kind, not to mention 11 or 11:30 pm is pushing it: chocolate filled tummy and night night, not a good mixture. NMNita

Can't remember which night it was but toward the end of the cruise about 10:00 p.m. Two lines made it go really quickly. Beautiful chocolate and ice sculptures. Filled my plate and took it back to cabin. Very, very good.

We just returned from the Dawn. The chocolate buffet was our first day at Sea or Monday afternoon. You could go one hour before to take photos and we got some good ones!

Along with cakes and pies, they had fruit kabobs that you could have dipped in white or dark chocolate.

Had a statue of liberty in chocolate and beautiful ice sculptures.

Bobbi

Archived