NFL on NCL

Partyatsea

Unless your game is on ESPN, I think you are out of luck. The cruiseline makes an exception for the playoff games and Superbowl. At least that was the story last year when we watched the Patriots beat the Chargers in the AFC final and the Giants beat Green Bay in the NFC (while sailing from Antigua). Sorry New York, GO PATS!

Oh no! Does the signal come from shore or satelite? We depart on Sunday at 5pm, so I was thinking we should be good for games, but if its satelite, then our distance from shore won't really matter :(

Oh no! Does the signal come from shore or satelite? We depart on Sunday at 5pm, so I was thinking we should be good for games, but if its satelite, then our distance from shore won't really matter :(

I'm not the cable guy! lol.. just kidding. I don't know how it's transmitted to the ship. Hopefully someone else will have an answer for you. I do know, that when we were just leaving, the reception was clear. As we sailed farther out, it became weaker and weaker. This was on the Majesty which is an older ship.

Archived