Fuel Surcharge (Add numerous exclamation points here)

MadManOfBethesda

Due to the low prices and the I could give a flip less about the fuel surcharge I booked yet another cruise......:D

To all of you who just can't get off the subject, I'll think about you while in Cozumel....:p

We wish you a merry Christmas...we wish you a merry Christmas...we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year......;)

I don't think that anyone has complained about the fuel surcharge in the last five minutes, so I thought I'd start the 543rd thread on the subject.

Lol, as opposed to the thousands of posts about

How to smuggle alcohol on-board

Port or Starboard

Chair Hogs

Smokers

Darn Hurricanes messed up my cruise

We didn't stop at such and such port

RCCL or Carnival who's the best

On and on

I'm not sure why we can talk about all that again and again but not fuel surcharges. It's nice to know about half the board feels surcharges need to go and that one day above $70 shouldn't knock out so many from a refund. Nobody needs to read the post if they are tired of talking about it. But for those of us that do want to discuss that and the many other questions again and again that is our choice. :p

If this is your best attempt at humor...well.... don't quit your day job.

i thought it was kind of funny, personally... but after being a paramedic for 25 years, and dealing with idiots everyday, i have also been accused of having a warped sense of humor...

i thought it was kind of funny, personally... but after being a paramedic for 25 years, and dealing with idiots everyday, i have also been accused of having a warped sense of humor...

I see your warped sense, and add you a twisted sense.

Archived