Anyone Experienced This?? I Hope Not!!

Cattravel10

Well now I'm totally embarrassed!! If you want to see it as it still is not coming up for me here, go to the Royal Carribbean website forum (page 2 as of right now) and click on "Rock and Roll, In a Bad Way". It's just over 7 minutes long but very entertaining.

I see you are on Voyager next week... envious.. we sailed on her (only our second cruise) Oct 25th out of Athens for 11 nights. One of the best vacations we've had and already booked for 14 nights next Sept.

My wife was concerned about motion sickness, but was absolutely fine on Voyager! Port heavy itineraries help of course. A lot easier rolling in bed on the way to the next port.

That was incredible video footage. I thought tables and such were screwed down on cruiseships to prevent them becoming projectiles. Guess not on that ship. I'll be more alert next time we hit rough seas on a ship as to where I am and what is around me. Thanks for posting as it really was worth searching for on the RCI board.

Pat

I see you are on Voyager next week... envious.. we sailed on her (only our second cruise) Oct 25th out of Athens for 11 nights. One of the best vacations we've had and already booked for 14 nights next Sept.

My wife was concerned about motion sickness, but was absolutely fine on Voyager! Port heavy itineraries help of course. A lot easier rolling in bed on the way to the next port.

We'll tell Voyager, you said Hi!!

Archived