Independence of the Seas-Quick Review

I can't wait to see the rest of your pics. Are you going to post a link to all of them?

Thank you for sharing. I am living my non-existent cruise vacation through you right now!

Your review was great!

Thank you so much! I did not realize how time consuming it is, however, I wanted to get the info posted asap!! At the end of the review I will post the link!!:)

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to post your reviews and pictures - they are amazing! We board in 31 days time and this is just boosting my excitement. I live near Southampton and saw the Independence in dock many times here in England and yet I am flying to Florida to have my vacation on her during the New Year. Thanks again..!!

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to post your reviews and pictures - they are amazing! We board in 31 days time and this is just boosting my excitement. I live near Southampton and saw the Independence in dock many times here in England and yet I am flying to Florida to have my vacation on her during the New Year. Thanks again..!!
English Rose, she is a beauty...Maybe we can house swap and I can cruise out of Southhampton and you can cruise out of Florida;);)

Thanks, Drema.....I'm still exhausted, I hope to have the rest of the pictures downloaded today...! Have a great time on Freedom!

oh no need to rush with the pictures being that I still have over 130+ days until I sail, so by posting like 1 pic ever 3-4 days would be great for me so I dont waist all my excitement all in one sitting :p

Thanx again

English Rose, she is a beauty...Maybe we can house swap and I can cruise out of Southhampton and you can cruise out of Florida

Isn't it funny how the grass is always greener on the otherside. Where I live couldn't be any different to Florida. I live in an old thatched roofed cottage in a place where ponies, donkeys and cattle roam freely through the villages. I love Florida believe me, but if it were warmer here, it would make it somewhere very hard to leave.

If anyone is cruising out of Southampton in the summer and needs any local advice, please don't hesitate to ask.....

Archived